2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell is trying to change too much at the same time and it's pissing me off a little bit. Trying to fix something that ain't broke usually doesn't end well. I'm an open minded person but SLOW down fool!

Goodell is trying to change too much at the same time and it's pissing me off a little bit. Trying to fix something that ain't broke usually doesn't end well. I'm an open minded person but SLOW down fool!

No comment.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Actually, Goodell wanted to go further and abolish the kicked extra point altogether....

If it's going to be 40+ for extra points,that should be 2 extra points.You get 3 for 20 yard field goals.

Speaking of young whipper snappers, check out this recent photo of a certain QB that retired a few years ago:

brett-favre.jpg

It's what happens when you stay at home with the wife 24/7

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Now Goodell is getting out of hand. I mean its almost like he's got too much time on his hands and therefore wants to change things. A team in London, London games, moving the extra point etc. Just leave it alone. The NFL is a billion dollar business, why tinker with it?

Wonder if he does do this, is he going to move the Two Point conversion too ? (say the 5 yard line ?)

Well you make a good point there Jimbo,if they tinker with the extra point,why not the 2 point as well.My opinion,if it ain't broke don't fix it.NFL gets record ratings,record profits,so why screw around with it?

I understand wanting to make the game more exciting but how often do you watch an NFL game and say to yourself: "I wish the extra point was more difficult." The NFL is the most popular sport in the United States, so why try to change it for no reason?

Damn Favre looks like he aged more since he retired than when he played must be the home life getting to him!! :D ;) :)

No big names signed yet?

I heard the Bears were shopping Peppers,the Panthers shopping Smith,lots of big names,but they command a lot of money.

Patriots and WR Julian Edelman were unable to reach a deal today and he will test the market.

Donte Whitner is leaving San Francisco to play in his hometown of Cleveland, and he’ll be well paid by the Browns.

Browns fans should be happy about that move.Their D could really be good.

Eagles sign Malcolm Jenkins, cut Patrick Chung

I really like that move!!Chung stunk!

Last edited:
Michael Johnson was signed by the Bucs. Sad to see him go from the Bengals. He is one of the best DE in the game.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

I understand wanting to make the game more exciting but how often do you watch an NFL game and say to yourself: "I wish the extra point was more difficult." The NFL is the most popular sport in the United States, so why try to change it for no reason?
I will tell you why!..Greed!...Greed puts blinders on people!..It also brings them down!..Good example is a game in the UK...Yeah like the average folk is going to visit the UK for a football game to see there so called home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.