2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up Brandon Weeden as a back-up QB,still this should have the Cowboys' fans feeling "positive(?)" about the course of their team under their "brilliant" GM,Jerry Jones.

Cowboys interested in Brandon Weeden
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...in-brandon-weeden/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

This comment from the comments section says it all:
Weeden for Ware…..it must suck having Jerry Jones as your owner….and GM. Sorry Cowboys fans.

While it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up Brandon Weeden as a back-up QB,still this should have the Cowboys' fans feeling "positive(?)" about the course of their team under their "brilliant" GM,Jerry Jones.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...in-brandon-weeden/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

It's great as an Eagles fan,having Jerry Jones as the gm of the Cowboys!Having Daniel Snyder as gm of the Redskins is pretty good too.

Hey madmadworld,I was digging through some old boxes few minutes ago,found an old Brian Sipe over sized football card,not in pristine condition,but not too bad.Yours if ya want it.

Hey madmadworld,I was digging through some old boxes few minutes ago,found an old Brian Sipe over sized football card,not in pristine condition,but not too bad.Yours if ya want it.
how sweet of you, but not into that stuff. God knows i hoard enough.
but the pain is still there.......... like bumping your shin.:D

It wouldn't be a bad idea, it would be an AWFUL idea! :facepalm #brandonweedenisabumb

Peppers to the Packers on a 3 year deal. Son of a B! Being a Bears fan I'm very unhappy with this. I am happy the Bears were able to retain Tillman though.

Peppers to the Packers on a 3 year deal. Son of a B! Being a Bears fan I'm very unhappy with this. I am happy the Bears were able to retain Tillman though.

Wow at his age and him being unproductive lately I am surprised Packers are going 3 years!! :)

I feel ya man...Stunk when he left the Panthers!..Now the Panthers have let Smitty go...Oh we have Cam Newton..Good Grief!!!

how sweet of you, but not into that stuff. God knows i hoard enough.
but the pain is still there.......... like bumping your shin.:D

My dad,bless his soul,kept the majority of my cards,toys,and games,from when I was a kid.Every Christmas he brings another box of memories.I'm running out of room though.

I feel ya man...Stunk when he left the Panthers!..Now the Panthers have let Smitty go...Oh we have Cam Newton..Good Grief!!!

Not that he was the answer but,Nicks signed with the Colts! Marvin Mcnutt,a former Eagles 4th string is number 1 on the Panthers wr depth chart.They better make a trade,cause there is no way they can fill out the wr depth chart via the draft.Oh wait...they could bring back Armanti Edwards.:rolleyes:

I don't know what the Steelers are doing .... Offensively, they have Levion Bell and Ben and Antonio Brown back from the Offense, thats it, WRs, Sanders and Cotchery have moved on, RB Dwyer also signed elsewhere.

As much ad they need Defense, I can see them taking a Top WR in the draft, hopefully one of the top 2 drop to them, or they move up to get one.
Looking to Watkins or Evans, hopefully one of them will be available .

I don't know what the Steelers are doing .... Offensively, they have Levion Bell and Ben and Antonio Brown back from the Offense, thats it, WRs, Sanders and Cotchery have moved on, RB Dwyer also signed elsewhere.

As much ad they need Defense, I can see them taking a Top WR in the draft, hopefully one of the top 2 drop to them, or they move up to get one.
Looking to Watkins or Evans, hopefully one of them will be available .

Plus they resign old players on D, but let the younger ones go?

The Bengals made a big mistake letting Johnson go to the Bucs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)