2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritchie Incognito... want him on your team?

I say yes. Big dude willing to do the unspoken dirty work. Every team needs, and wants, someone like him.

Besides, in the long list of NFL "offenders", he's on the bottom of the pile. I much rather have him "harass" (which apparently went both ways) a teammate then get behind the wheel drunk, beat up a women, shoot himself in the leg, busted trafficking or killing someone.

Nah I would not want him on my team!.He is an average player at best!!..We are not dealing with an elite player.There is different standards and more can be forgiven if the player is on another level...Cognutcase is not worth the aggravation IMO.

Poor Raiders!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Nah stick a fork in Schaub,he's done.His confidence is broken,going to the Raiders is most likely his final stop in the NFL.So poor Raiders I say.

Nah stick a fork in Schaub,he's done.His confidence is broken,going to the Raiders is most likely his final stop in the NFL.So poor Raiders I say.

Use to be that the Raiders had a talent for resurrecting players long thought through in the NFL,think Jim Plunkett. Matt Schaub reminds me of Alex Smith & Joe Flacco,before he won the Super Bowl with the Ravens. He should also have a chip on his shoulder because of how he was treated in Houston. What better revenge than to resurrect the Raiders,at least into a wild card team,or at the very least,into the Raiders having a better record than the Texans this upcoming season(or maybe both).

Use to be that the Raiders had a talent for resurrecting players long thought through in the NFL,think Jim Plunkett. Matt Schaub reminds me of Alex Smith & Joe Flacco,before he won the Super Bowl with the Ravens. He should also have a chip on his shoulder because of how he was treated in Houston. What better revenge than to resurrect the Raiders,at least into a wild card team,or at the very least,into the Raiders having a better record than the Texans this upcoming season(or maybe both).

Honestly,I wish Schaub well,hope he can win the starting job.My gut says he will get things started,by throwing a few more pick sixes.

So the jets got rid of the better QB. It's going to be déjà vu when Ryan talks wildcat.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Raiders...I always think of the silver and black with Lyle Alzado,Marcus Allen,Jim Plunkett..etc..Respected franchise...Do think Carson Palmer would have been a good fit if given the right weapons!..Matt Schaub..Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)