2015 NCAA football discussion thread

The Buckeyes are one of those old school teams that you just can't get used to in anything other than their traditional uniforms. Sorta like if the Yankees wore all dark blue or something.
I'm glad bama does not do that

I'm glad bama does not do that
The Buckeyes Black jerseys were leaked sorta about a year ago, just never knew when they would wear them.

In an interview with Urban Meyer in his office about something else last year, in the photos taken at the time, was a black jersey sitting somewhere in the office.

I am convinced that #3 UTAH is THE best team in the country hands down. They have played 3 top 25 teams and beat them all. Followed by Baylor.
I am not convinced that they are the best, but they are certainly in the discussion.

The win over Michigan was impressive, although I am not certain that the game would not go the other way now. Oregon is/was very overrated, but it was at Oregon, and that means something still.
The Cal win was legit as can be.

I've been keeping an eye on Utah, they have looked very good ... #1, maybe ... can they sustain it ?

Many teams get to #1, then fail right after or shortly after due to the pressure of being there.

I've been keeping an eye on Utah, they have looked very good ... #1, maybe ... can they sustain it ?

Many teams get to #1, then fail right after or shortly after due to the pressure of being there.
It is definitely different with that target on your back .

Ever been asked to leave a restaurant because of your team fandom? Not very smart with the huge number of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama fans that have always frequented that area. Only in Florida. :D
“I did have to go up to some people and find out their position on the game,” he added. “We wanted to make sure we had plenty of seating for the Florida Gators.”

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20151022/news/151029707

Its game day! The Third Saturday in October (on the fourth Saturday in October....).

Roll Tide!!!! Vols suck!!

No good football in stillwater. :(

Stupid drunks. 25yr old drunk woman plowed into homecoming parade at nearly 50 mph. 3 dead 7 critical and airlifted to OKC and Tulsa and 20 more taken to Stillwater General.

Just decided to go ahead and play game and honor victims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No good football in stillwater. :(

Stupid drunks. 25yr old drunk woman plowed into homecoming parade at nearly 50 mph. 3 dead 7 critical and airlifted to OKC and Tulsa and 20 more taken to Stillwater General.

Just decided to go ahead and play game and honor victims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Terrible news.

Good one Derwin. We deserved to lose that, our D did well tonight with so many youngsters but our O play was very poor. Hope GT can get a few more wins before the season ends.

That was a fun game, thoroughly expected to have our rear ends handed to us. Then during that last drive felt all hope leave, as even if we went into OT we'd probably lose (like every other OT the past few years). Then when the blocked kick was ran back the stadium exploded. My season tickets are above the student section in the north end zone (yeah, the cheap seats ;) ). So if was pretty fun where we were. Still a crappy season though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)