2015 NCAA football discussion thread

#GameDay4Frank
Just figured I'd throw it out there as its trending big time to send Beamer off with a blast. He was one of the big ones to help build GameDay to what it is now from the beginning.

Reactions: mccoyrj
And Clemson gets a gift ... QB is running out of bounds on 3rd and long, clearly not gonna make the 1st down ... FSU player hits him while he's IN BOUNDS and gets a late hit call against him and gives Clemson a 1st down ....
Video clearly showed he was still in bounds .... announcers said he had given up on the play and the call should stand ...
I Disagree.

That lateral was something. I even forgot a first down continued it and was thinking game over. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fhsucade07
That was one hell of a game between Ole Miss and Arkansas. That lateral, though... I thought the game was over... Got so caught up in the excitement forgot it counted for first down.

I thought LSU had a running back. Of course I went out cooking a few times. I might have missed the yards he had over the 31 I saw. ;)

Henry was obviously the superior back tonight. And Drake finally had a game.

I'm not a Michigan State fan but they got screwed tonight. There is no way that receiver was forced out of bounds.
I thought that too ...

That said, MSU had this game in hand and let them back in it.

I was really expecting and hoping that MSU would be undefeated when they play the Bucks.

I thought that too ...

That said, MSU had this game in hand and let them back in it.

I was really expecting and hoping that MSU would be undefeated when they play the Bucks.

Yeah, Michigan State kind of brought this on themselves. It doesn't matter how bad the team they are playing is. They make it a close game every week. When you are constantly playing close games eventually you are going to get a bad break and lose a game.

Made a great night that Michigan State loss! Keeps Michigan in the running possibly for Big Ten, just have to take care of the remaining games and that one little game at the end of the season ;)

I'm not a Michigan State fan but they got screwed tonight. There is no way that receiver was forced out of bounds.

Will there be a clamoring for Nebraska to do "the right thing and forfeit the game" the way there was a national outcry for The U to do so? And THIS play was FAR MORE obvious than the knee being down.

I did not see the mich state Nebraska ending but if it was "far more obvious" then sheesh. As that knee was down, obviously.

If that was far more obvious then what are the refs looking at ?

Did a replay official actually review for that call ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)