2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Yeah, like pretty much what happened to the SEC-West (2-5) in the bowl season (we even got to beat a second SEC Bulldog team that year). ;)
I fully expect it all to right itself and the world to go back to the normal SEC domination very soon.

I do. I think LSU AND Bama would wipe the floor with Clemson who would be lucky to only have 3 losses if they were in the SEC West. Ohio State is probably still a legit Title team and I just dont see them losing to Clemson either.

thats because you can think.
The way I see it, ANY of them could win it .... if each team plays to their potential any could.
BAMA looks great when they have a team that's good, someone they have to pay attention to.
Same goes with Ohio State .... at least I expect it to happen ... when the VA Tech game came, they were interested and played very well ... I expect the same for MSU and michigan.

New rankings out. Clemson, Bama jumping OSU, and ND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New rankings out. Clemson, Bama jumping OSU, and ND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OSU stayed at #3 as expected.
OSU may move up with a win over Michigan State and or Michigan ....
Now that Barrett is back I expect the offense to get on a roll and that may help them move up in the coming weeks.
Bama ends the season with Charleston Southern and Auburn ... thats where Ohio State can move up with wins.
Weather they move up or not as long as they are in the top 4, were good.
The same should be felt for all the teams in.

I'm sure the Buckeyes would love to be playing Bama or Clemson in the playoffs if they are all there, it makes for nice rematches.

Besides a loss I dont see much shuffle of the top four besides someone replacing ND, assuming the top three win of course.

All three have enough left on the schedule and with ccg to hold on IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)