2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Some team wins it Every year.... I'd rather have won it and a shot at repeating than not.
It doesn't happen often as teams fail to do the things they did the previous year as most teams roster change quite a bit.
With that in mind, Ohio State lost very few players from last years team ... Micheal Bennet on the D side and Devin Smith on the Offense were the MAJOR losses, but with the way the Bucks have been recruiting, they will find people to fill those roles ...
Yes, they will RELOAD and be back this year. Just like others have .... Bama, were looking at you ... you have done the B2B thing recently.

You aren't stating anything that's a mystery, yet you offer no solution to the fact that it is hard to repeat. Your concept of OSU reloading means nothing. You think Bama hasn't reloaded year in and year out? That does not translate to end of year result (once again look at their recent bowl results). I know you think OSU has a team, but don't be shocked if the result doesn't meet your current fanboy expectations. There is a great equality in College ball right now and it is good for all of us. I personally do not want the same team on top every year.

IMO, Auburn and TCU are two that may surprise folks. And dont think Harbaugh isnt going to give Crier fits.

This thread is hard every year because you dont have actual knowledgeable fball folks, its fanboyism and you guys can have the sitting around all year and propping your team up nonsense. And personally, you are the worst. Your posts tend to be even more delusional than DVR's and VT tech, even he abandons the team mid year once he finally realizes they suck, again.

You aren't stating anything that's a mystery, yet you offer no solution to the fact that it is hard to repeat. Your concept of OSU reloading means nothing. You think Bama hasn't reloaded year in and year out? That does not translate to end of year result (once again look at their recent bowl results). I know you think OSU has a team, but don't be shocked if the result doesn't meet your current fanboy expectations. There is a great equality in College ball right now and it is good for all of us. I personally do not want the same team on top every year.

IMO, Auburn and TCU are two that may surprise folks. And dont think Harbaugh isnt going to give Crier fits.

This thread is hard every year because you dont have actual knowledgeable fball folks, its fanboyism and you guys can have the sitting around all year and propping your team up nonsense. And personally, you are the worst. Your posts tend to be even more delusional than DVR's and VT tech, even he abandons the team mid year once he finally realizes they suck, again.
EXCUSE ME ....

I offer no solution ?
If someone had a way to make sure you could win back to back, don't you think it would be done more than once in a while ?

Fan Boy ?

Excuse the F**& out of me ...

I don't know Football ?

Who the he!! is YOUR TEAM that you can come here and rip me like that ?

My Team WON last year, but did you see me coming on here saying how GREAT I was and how pathetic others were ?
NO you did NOT ...

Personally, Yes, I expect alot from TCU this year as well a Bama and others.

I never said that I thought we would beat Va Tech, let alone anyone else.

As for Harbaugh goes, I expect him to make M better, but its not gonna happen right away, the BEST thing for Football is for M to be a Top team.

I don't band wagon either before you accuse me of that ... I've been a BUCKEYE for 50 years now.

I stated that they would Reload just like Bama and others do, but you thought because it's me and a Buckeye post you'd rip me.

Wow, you got alot of nerve.

You don't like my posts, theres a button to solve that.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Actually, most of the posters hear are knowledgeable fans IMO. Sure there is some pom pom waiving, especially now, but is that bad? The season has not started and many teams have lofty goals. Some moreso than others.

Reactions: mccoyrj
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1440438923.196042.jpg

Mailbox cover is up, beer fridge is full. Bring it on biatches! GEAUX TIGERS!

Fanboy McCoy ;)

Reactions: Ronnie-
14 more long days ...
9!!!, gotta watch the ones on Thursday :D

Unfortunately they might be the only ones I get to watch, as me and the kids will be in Atlanta all weekend at DragonCon. Probably won't have time to watch any games on Friday thru Sunday.

But we get to go to the Ga Tech / Akron St. game on Thursday night to kick off the 4 day weeked convention :D

[RANT] WTF is a GT-Akron St. game doing on Thursday night, yeah it fits my plans this year, but there is no reason to put a minor game like this on Thursday night, attendance will be awful (not like we fill Bobby Dodd anyway), thus it should be Saturday noon game when you might get the casual goer... [/RANT]

Unfortunately they might be the only ones I get to watch, as me and the kids will be in Atlanta all weekend at DragonCon. Probably won't have time to watch any games on Friday thru Sunday.
You have some warped priorities.....:D

But we get to go to the Ga Tech / Akron St. game on Thursday night to kick off the 4 day weeked convention :D

[RANT] WTF is a GT-Akron St. game doing on Thursday night, yeah it fits my plans this year, but there is no reason to put a minor game like this on Thursday night, attendance will be awful (not like we fill Bobby Dodd anyway), thus it should be Saturday noon game when you might get the casual goer... [/RANT]
Akron STATE ?
Akron barely has a team, never heard of Akron State.

Buckeyes Defense will be MUCH better than last year when the teams played ...

Offense is well, just ... loaded.
They may have the problem of trying to divvy up the plays so everyone can be active in the game.

Ohh I'm sure both sides will be better...the good thing here is that VT's defense is even better than last years it seems based on who is all returning. The offense is showing itself to already be 5x better provided they stay healthy unlikely last year. I see this game coming down to turn overs and special teams and closer than last years.

Lol what? I'm not delusional.... VT has been very good but I watch and talk about all teams and get excited about many games. I don't abandon my team in mid year - I still go to all the games and bowl games provided I can afford it - if I don't post here its cause I don't have anything to say. Sure VT has been down a few years...ohhh well but man what a rant ya got going there.

Ohh I'm sure both sides will be better...the good thing here is that VT's defense is even better than last years it seems based on who is all returning. The offense is showing itself to already be 5x better provided they stay healthy unlikely last year. I see this game coming down to turn overs and special teams and closer than last years.
Regardless of who wins, I'm looking forward to a good game. :D

Buckeyes can't play any worse than they did last year on Defense.
Then again the Offense wasn't very good either ....

So, Yes, the Buckeyes can't play any worse than they did last year ... (in this game)