2015 NCAA football discussion thread

TCU / Minnesota game ....

Tell me how a punt returner can catch the ball at the Minnesota 48 yard line while waving for a Fair Catch, advances the ball, the officials call it delay of game, which is correct, however, TCU started that drive at the Minnesota 49 yard line.
How is that a 5 yard penalty ?

Earlier TCU guy catches the ball and is drove back and loses the ball while going down, Minnesota recovers ..... Officials say forward progress was stopped and deletes the fumble.

Minnesota can't catch a break.

Minnesota's Offense can't do much either.

Quarterback play must be better, better QB play and they may have had a win
Agreed. Utah is no slouch, but had it not been for that pick 6, Michigan would've been going for the comeback win at the end. That could've been what they needed this early on though.

Did anyone else notice that Central Florida lost by one to an airport last night?

I'm watching the 4th quarter of the Baylor/SMU game so that I can watch the Washington/Boise State as soon as the Baylor/SMU game is over. BTW,it looks like the defense was more optional for SMU(they used it the least) than it was for Baylor.

Interesting Stat I heard ....
In Harbaugh's 1st game with a new team, he I s 0-3 now .... college only from what they said, so he must have won in SF.

Watching the Wisconsin / Bama game ...
Is there only 2 Sponsors in this game, obviously AT&T is one, being in Dallas and Nissan ....
I have seen 2 Nissan commercials, about 10 times in a half an hour.

Lots of good games yesterday. The bama game went as expected. Conservative play calling to settle in the qb, and lean on the rb and defense. Its an effective, if not flashy, method

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)