2015 Sunday Ticket Deals/Offers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bubba90

Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
Orlando, FL
I know it's early to start the topic, but wanted to post my experience. Today I called to cancel ST just to see if any offered exsisted.

At the prompt said "cancel Sunday ticket". I told first rep to cancel and she transferred me to a department that handles that. Second rep offered $30 off, no thanks still too expensive. Next offer $60 off, again, no thanks still to high and I said if I wanted ST Max that's another $100.

She began the whole football discussion and was really nice, but said I see you got it free last year. Did you get a promotion? I said yes, my contract was up and I upgraded some equipment to stay and they gave me ST for free. She continued with trying to get me to take the last offer and if I changed my mind to cancel later, because she couldn't guarantee the same offer closer to season. I thanked her for her time but to cancel and she obliged.

My current bill $120+ with one credit of $15 off for 15 months (4 months left). I'll try again closer to the season unless others start to post any good offers being given.

Good Luck

I actually called in last night, and got the Max upgrade for Free, had to pay the $41.99 for 6 months, but I paid a little less last year, and got Max upgrade free also, so no big deal.

I had an offer back in like May for like 30 bucks for 8 months, but without max upgrade added on. Seems to be getting harder to get discounts, I think it has to do with the NFLs new deal with them, so somehow they have to make money off the package, Idk who sets the price for the ticket, it is expensive, but I find it worth it when I live in NY and am a 49ers fan, and they are never on local TV.

I called today to cancel ST and the lady offered 10% and then 15% off of max, still too much I said. I'll try for a better deal closer to the start of the season.

I called in asking to lower my bill, turned off a receiver and dropped some premiums. They offered my sunday ticket half-price, which i indicated does not "lower the bill", and was then offered red-zone for free, which I graciously accepted.

I did not carry sunday ticket last year but have other years in the past.

I used to pay the $180 a year or so, one year got it free, and my first year of course. I like it but anymore there are games on Thursday, 4 on Sunday and one on Monday that are viewable. Plus I get another OTA market that adds in a 5th sunday game sometimes. Add to that that I go to 2 or 3 games a year that neutralize those Sundays, there just isn't enough value in it.

I used to pay the $180 a year or so, one year got it free, and my first year of course. I like it but anymore there are games on Thursday, 4 on Sunday and one on Monday that are viewable. Plus I get another OTA market that adds in a 5th sunday game sometimes. Add to that that I go to 2 or 3 games a year that neutralize those Sundays, there just isn't enough value in it.

Same here on the value... typically I watch the local Panther games, and the only other team I really want to see is Dallas. I've got access to two markets.. my DirecTV LIL, another market OTA, and East Coast DNS so I get plenty of football. Between all those I only miss a few Dallas games a year.

I did get Sunday Ticket free last year and found I hardly every watched individual games on it. I did however love the RedZone channel, so I called today and was able to get just RedZone added for free... plus a $30/month credit.

Same here on the value... typically I watch the local Panther games, and the only other team I really want to see is Dallas. I've got access to two markets.. my DirecTV LIL, another market OTA, and East Coast DNS so I get plenty of football. Between all those I only miss a few Dallas games a year.

I did get Sunday Ticket free last year and found I hardly every watched individual games on it. I did however love the RedZone channel, so I called today and was able to get just RedZone added for free... plus a $30/month credit.
Ditto . Half price Sunday Ticket Max and credits totaling $300 on my monthly bills.

Well a bit of an update, called in yesterday, and got the NFL Ticket Max for 41.99 a month for 4 months, so I got the entire package for a little over half the price.
Congrats and I will try this or next week to get better offer!! :)

After noticing today that Sunday ticket max auto renewed on my account @ $58 a month for 6 months, I called to have it removed. I'm out of contract with DTV now and they offered Sunday max free for a 1 year commitment. Problem is I need another DVR, so for a 2 year commitment they will give me a genie but no Sunday ticket max. I haven't had to pay for Sunday ticket max for 5 years and it looks like this year is going to be a first. I'm going to wait a couple weeks to decide what to do.

After noticing today that Sunday ticket max auto renewed on my account @ $58 a month for 6 months, I called to have it removed. I'm out of contract with DTV now and they offered Sunday max free for a 1 year commitment. Problem is I need another DVR, so for a 2 year commitment they will give me a genie but no Sunday ticket max. I haven't had to pay for Sunday ticket max for 5 years and it looks like this year is going to be a first. I'm going to wait a couple weeks to decide what to do.
And hope you can get that offer or better when you call back in.

I bet that if you take the max promotion and let it fix on your account, and then call in 1 month and go for the genie, they will upgrade you for the same costs as they would today, and your 2 year commitment would take priority, so you get both free ST and the Genie. The other way around, you might not get the ST free.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts