2022-2023 NCAA Football Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying they are chicken?
No, undisciplined. They had victory in their hands but committed personal fouls that moved Syracuse into easy field position. The defense were able to hold, but then more pass interference penalties gave the Orange another set of downs, until they scored the go-ahead touchdown. Then, more Purdue personals and the kickoff was able to be kicked through the uprights.

Reactions: Mike0616
Purdue is the chicken reference I’m going for.
You spelled it wrong, that’s why we were confused:

Reactions: Mike0616
I thought last weeks was one of the funniest they’ve done.

View: https://youtu.be/Pdy5E-B1RcE

I love how Hope moved on to Texas A&M :D

btw, turn on the subtitles for SEC Shorts as they put hidden comments into them.

jimbo.jpg

Reactions: Foxbat and Mike0616
Good ole NCAA Football. Clemson are ranked 69th in total offense... and 5th in the nation.

Their defense is apparently great, as shown in their victories over the likes of Furman and Georgia Tech.

Alabama and Georgia are atop the charts with their harrowing victories over the likes of U of LA Monroe, Samford, Kent State, and Utah State. Alabama currently is in first because the game they could have lost was against a better team than the game Georgia could have lost.

I need to start a public college that is funded solely by the football gate received by jobbing to large football programs.

SEC teams really do not have to play a difficult non-conference schedule. The SEC is that good.

How many other teams in the country would have a winning record in the SEC on a consistent basis. Maybe 10.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo
SEC teams really do not have to play a difficult non-conference schedule. The SEC is that good.

How many other teams in the country would have a winning record in the SEC on a consistent basis. Maybe 10.
Yes, the same SEC that when they beat up on each other, its considered a win, but if other conferences beat up on one another, its considered a loss .... ya That sec.

Fwiw, none of the TOP teams play all that tough of a schedule, because they are expected to beat all the others, so the only challenge is when they play one another ....
I'm talking the Top guys, Bama, Buckeyes and Georgia ....
Sorry Notre Dame, Clemson and Texas A&M likes.

Reactions: AZ.
Play more inferior opponents, use more backups let your starters heal and hold them out for the big games at the end of the year.

I'm talking the Top guys, Bama, Buckeyes and Georgia ....
Sorry Notre Dame, Clemson and Texas A&M likes.
Texas A&M plays the same conference schedule as Alabama, as they're in the same division. So why is one in one group and the other in a different one? Especially since Georgia doesn't play Alabama.

Good ole NCAA Football. Clemson are ranked 69th in total offense... and 5th in the nation.

Their defense is apparently great, as shown in their victories over the likes of Furman and Georgia Tech.

Alabama and Georgia are atop the charts with their harrowing victories over the likes of U of LA Monroe, Samford, Kent State, and Utah State. Alabama currently is in first because the game they could have lost was against a better team than the game Georgia could have lost.

I need to start a public college that is funded solely by the football gate received by jobbing to large football programs.
Unfortunately that's the nature of the popularity polls that are used. The blue bloods get ranked high no matter how pathetic a schedule they might have. Just look at how Texas seems to start every season ranked though they seem to always fall out early.

Texas A&M plays the same conference schedule as Alabama, as they're in the same division. So why is one in one group and the other in a different one? Especially since Georgia doesn't play Alabama.
Just because they are in the same division doesn't mean they play the same schedule ....
Are you gonna tell me that Texas A&M is in the same class as Bama, the Buckeyes and Bulldogs ?
Bama will play Georgia if they continue winning.

Last edited:
The ranking are just for marketing. Every year Notre Dame opens at about 5th. The season is about discovering if they really should have been 25th, or 105th (as they are this year, huge coaching hire mistake).

As to the SEC, grab any NFL roster. What ever team you like. Look at where the best talent of their generation tested themselves.

Reactions: Derwin0
Status
Not open for further replies.