24 Day 6

There's no way they'd let a man newly out of a coma make decisions like that anyways....regardless....

I was wondering about Audrey as well...I think they will revisit that.

Jack's not holding his side anymore...u think he's healed already?

You think the doctor would get in more trouble for letting the president kill himself by pumping meds into him or not giving the president what he asked for?

....still one of the best shows on TV

And Gridenko is dead right....I was think'n...dude is bleeding profusely from a chopped off arm. You can only last so long without medical attention.

I think the show in order to survive needs the to detonate a nuke on the middle east... I think they have pushed the bar very high for the show and this will get it higher if it detonates.

Good episode tonight. Not only does President Palmer have cojones, he has smarts too. And I would not want to get on the wrong side of Jack, that's for sure.

Nice ending for Fayed.

And we were right about Audry.. :)

Yeah, good episode indeed!

I'm just afraid the whole Audrey thing is going to turn into another "Jack has to give his life to save someone else" scenario. I don't think my blood pressure can take it :D

Good episode tonight. Not only does President Palmer have cojones, he has smarts too. And I would not want to get on the wrong side of Jack, that's for sure.

Nice ending for Fayed.

And we were right about Audry.. :)

was there an episode last night... Damn I missed it. According to DVR it was not a new episode...

They DO NOT run reruns on 24. It was a good one.

Damn... I hope my cablevision DVR caught it. But I do not think so. Strange that in both Dish Network and probably my Cablevision DVR 24 appeared as a re-run and not a new episode. Now I need to find where I can get last night episode. Anyone?

Damn... I hope my cablevision DVR caught it. But I do not think so. Strange that in both Dish Network and probably my Cablevision DVR 24 appeared as a re-run and not a new episode. Now I need to find where I can get last night episode. Anyone?

What is even more strange is that it showed up as a new episode on my 622. And I know I don't program it to record ALL episodes, as it would get a bunch from A&E in that case...

You can always download a divx version; or maybe watch it online.... it was worth watching.

It was a good episode...

I thought Fayed came down quick though....I mean Jack went through his people like a hot knife through butter. He's a damn serial killer.

I was mad at first when these dudes pop out of an armored car with machine guns and Jack and the other dude were standing there shooting and u could tell jack wasn't hurt.

That Chinese dude has it in for jack bad....was this his brother or somethin? I wonder what the U.S. gave up for Jack and how the chinese dude can explain rescinding it for a personal vendetta.

I thought it was great what happened to Fayed, but glad he got the snot beat out of him by civilians first!

What is even more strange is that it showed up as a new episode on my 622. And I know I don't program it to record ALL episodes, as it would get a bunch from A&E in that case...

You can always download a divx version; or maybe watch it online.... it was worth watching.

Do you have a link where I can watch it online?

This was my favorite episode of the season for sure. I think there is potential for this year to finally take off. I've been some what disappointed until this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)