360 resolution question...

bill93civic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2006
Kingman, AZ.
purchased a 360 last night, set it to 1080i. games show up as 1080i, but dvds only play at 480p. is this normal, or is there another setting that i need to find and change? basicaly, does the 360 upscale dvds? or am i stuck with 480p?

Nope.... Supposedly there is a new XBox360 coming with HDMI out and a 120MB drive. Might even be black too...... Still rumor, but supposedly coming this year....

I don't think the HDMI out cable is possible with the original iteration of the 360. If you absolutely have to have it, you'll have to trade in your old model at EBGames first....

I am going to be pissed if they do come out with this new one. I can't afford to buy a new one to get the HDMI.

I am going to be pissed if they do come out with this new one. I can't afford to buy a new one to get the HDMI.

this makes 2 of us, since i just bought mine 2 wks ago. altho did buy it from eb games, maybe ill get lucky on a trade. (please dont wake me, its my dream)

You're still within the 30 day window.... return it and get your money back...

I'm still hoping they will make the 120 GB drive available as an add on accessory. I'm sick of constantly having to delete stuff.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)