4/9/2009 7:04pm - Uplink Activity Report - 27 changes

Glad to have these. BET didn't matter much to me but I'm glad to have Spike and MTV and CMT. Nick too. I hope next they add Speed in HD. I'm happy to finally see these though. I have the $10 add on HD pack and get all of these channels btw.

I'm also glad to see The N. This move made me happy. Now only if they had done it when they promised.

First off, HOORAH!

Second I have to say that Comedy (currently Southpark and even shows during commercials) has some strange little black pixels (they appear like | ) all over the place. Hope they get the bugs fixed, otherwise it looks decent.

Yeah, I've got America's everything and the HD add on and they are all showing up. The kids will love Nick in HD and the Noggin/N thing is good news in my house

Comedy central is very artifacty(has huge amounts of vertical black artifacts showing up. Looks like this lllllllllllllllllll l llll l l l lllllll l l l l l l l). But still watchable.

Now I am a happy camper!!!

I got the two channels I really wanted in HD, Spike and Comedy central, from here on out everything is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Despite the N / Noggin split, they are still showing only programming on the "N". Split them all you want on the guide, so as long as you split the programming too...

I have Turbo HD Gold and I have all the new channels, and I have the Fox News and Business News as well. Guess my account is special.

I did have the America 250 but changed to Turbo Gold in February when non-new members could get the HD only packages, not sure if that is a reason for why I'm getting all new HD channels or not.

Well this is good news if overdue good news!! I actually am interested in BET but i'll wait it out. As for the channels i've wanted SPIKE is the #1 and then NICK, VH1 and Comedy Central.

Now since those temp channels have been sitting there for over 4 months, i'm curious when the next temp channels get loaded up.

I like how the programmers and satellite/cable companies like to act like kindergarden kids in front of their customers. That is why I don't sub to any programming.
I'll keep my 80 dollars.

I have Turbo HD Gold and I have all the new channels, and I have the Fox News and Business News as well. Guess my account is special.

I did have the America 250 but changed to Turbo Gold in February when non-new members could get the HD only packages, not sure if that is a reason for why I'm getting all new HD channels or not.

I've got Turbo Gold HD. I get all the channels except Noggin. I've been getting Fox News HD for quite a while as well.

First post... Great Forum.. Does anyone have a projected date for Speed in HD? It would be great to be able watch the Barret Jackson Auto auction in HD.. I am very pleased that I have "finally" gotten all but 1 local (NBC), and at least 5 of the Viacon channels.

I saw the Southpark "fishsticks" episode in HD earlier tonite on Comedy Central...... it looked good :up

First post... Great Forum.. Does anyone have a projected date for Speed in HD? It would be great to be able watch the Barret Jackson Auto auction in HD.. I am very pleased that I have "finally" gotten all but 1 local (NBC), and at least 5 of the Viacon channels.

No chance until Summer when the current contracts expire so E* says. I'm not even sure Speed does much HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts