4dtv setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yea.. yea.. trust me.. it's not..

JUST got off the phone with dish.. YEA! the guy on the phone was like "you've been a customer for a long time, we have packages starting at 9.99, you can also get local channels" so I went "I'm switching to C-Band. I can pick my channels a la cart, you can't beat the cost on that, AND the picture is much better, so is the digital audio"
the CSR just went "oh.. yea.. c-band.. OK, your service is cancelled as of right now.. bye"

Last edited:
Don't worry if it's like Directv you'll be getting offers in the mail for you to please come back, I get about two a month from them.

yea.. yea.. trust me.. it's not..

JUST got off the phone with dish.. YEA! the guy on the phone was like "you've been a customer for a long time, we have packages starting at 9.99, you can also get local channels" so I went "I'm switching to C-Band. I can pick my channels a la cart, you can't beat the cost on that, AND the picture is much better, so is the digital audio"
the CSR just went "oh.. yea.. c-band.. OK, your service is cancelled as of right now.. bye"

Ha Ha Ha! They know they didn't have a leg to stand on. I would have told them tell Charlie to stick it where the sun don't shine :D

One less dish network subscriber and one more for 4DTV it must be Christmas early this year. I love it :) C band shall rise again!

Satellite Guys... Converting LSD subscribers back to C band 4DTV subscribers one dish at a time :eureka

I almost stayed c-band way back when. I had it setup with a toshiba recvr and loved it.. but my wife wanted that new food channel, and I could not afford that newfangled 4dtv gizmo that was required to get it. considering how much ol charlie has gotten out of me in the meantime, I could have afforded that 4dtv with the difference in programming costs..
oh well,..
C-Band.. I'm back!

Never Left C band. Thought about it as analog started leaving to go to digital. But held out, got a 4DTV then got into DVB and now the skys the limit. Next will be getting into S2.

I never liked the pie plates since Direct Tv started back in the 90's. Direct and Charlie has sucked so much life out of C band it's pathetic. It makes me so happy when we pull people back to this side or create new users.

One thing I like about Sat Guys is we tell the truth and show it all for what it is. C band is the best and always will be. I hope that one day it can be king again like it was. I was there when it was and it was great. All we need to do is get the spark back in it and were on our way to bigger and better things. Every new 4DTV sub helps put us back on the map.

hey now! you guys trying to get me in trouble? SHHHHHH here she comes!

uhhh.. the declination of the polar axis....

whew! she's gone. ;-)

Mine:

Honey, here are four fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Do you want coffee, tea or hot chocolate with them?

Can we get the recorder hooked up over here, soon? There's a program, next week, I want to record! Will it take another dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)