Rain delay but still a cool.view of today's Nascar

You can see the trucks trying to get the rain off the track
(Note I'm watching via D*)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rain delay but still a cool.view of today's Nascar

You can see the trucks trying to get the rain off the track
(Note I'm watching via D*)

Yeah...just what I was pining for. Air Titans in 4K. :confused:

It's kinda peaceful watching the camera views with just the background audio instead of listening to the commentators trying to fill the dead time, though.

Assuming the race gets postponed until tomorrow, wonder if Dish will fire up the 4K channel again for the delayed coverage?

Have any of the other 4K sporting events on Dish gone through a weather delay before?

Nascar race tommorow at noon est on fs1 please cover the race in 4k tommorow dish please thank you very much

Reactions: dtv757
I was going to set a manual timer for the 4K channel just in case, since I'll be at work dammit, and it even won't let me create a manual timer on channel 540. :(

Reactions: charlesrshell
For some reason I’ve had issues setting timers on 4K events.

I’ve found that if I highlight the event in the guide and then hit the shortcut button(X) it sets the timer.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If your timer happens to fire off just before Dish turns on the feed, it will not pick it up, you just see the slate. Same as with trying to record Dish HD RSN's.

Dish needs to update their guide for 540-01 sooner instead of waiting to the morning of the event. I checked the guide on Saturday May 4 and saw no event. I was not home on Sunday May 5 so I missed being able to record the NASCAR race.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: pattykay
Dish needs to update their guide for 540-01 sooner instead of waiting to the morning of the event. I checked the guide on Saturday May 4 and saw no event. I was not home on Sunday May 5 so I missed being able to record the NASCAR race.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
I found it in my guide on Friday morning and posted it to the No Discussion thread. I posted this coming Saturday's race on this past Sunday morning. All that said, you wouldn't have seen anything on the Sunday broadcast because it was rained out. It did get televised on Monday morning...

Reactions: dtv757