50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this site because you find out things you need to know and if you have a question you get an answer and not some smart remark.They are very helpful and knowledgable here and appreciated for all the help you provide us.

I love the wealth of information I've received from this site, I also enjoy knowing what's going on even before the Dish CSR's do. :)

This site is great! I don't need to visit any other Satellite websites anymore. I get all the info I need here. Plus, I enjoy the non Satellite forums as well.

What I like about SatelliteGuys

The thing I like that most is...

No matter how stupid I act I always get a resonable reply.

Sat guys ROCKS ,i have to log on daily to see all the New goodies and what is happening ,the wealth of informations i had attained here are tremendous .Congratulations sat guys keep up the good work ,the perfect home for sat infomations and more.

this was a great find Satelliteguys.com has turned out to be the best place to find the latest on home entertainment and satellite news and information. keep up the great work. Thanks;)

simple,easy to navigate,info ahead of the rest.helpful people that are willing to take time to find a solution.thats pretty cool.

No, really its a wealth of info good or bad on what I do for a living and enjoy in my time off. ITS THE BEST, F THE REST!!!!

Best place on the web to find good people willing to help, from satellite to cable to slingbox to ecw making a come back.

Most informative site I have seen about the DBS and satellite TV.
Never too old to learn something new.

Walt

:clap Anxious to see new forum on FTA receivers and downloads, instructive site keep it clean the way it is:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)