Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I love this site because you find out things you need to know and if you have a question you get an answer and not some smart remark.They are very helpful and knowledgable here and appreciated for all the help you provide us.

BrianMis

Original PIT Dweller
Mar 29, 2005
Western PA
I love the wealth of information I've received from this site, I also enjoy knowing what's going on even before the Dish CSR's do. :)

Spatch

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 15, 2004
Northeast, PA
This site is great! I don't need to visit any other Satellite websites anymore. I get all the info I need here. Plus, I enjoy the non Satellite forums as well.

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
What I like about SatelliteGuys

The thing I like that most is...

No matter how stupid I act I always get a resonable reply.

Tokzyb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 25, 2006
Arlington,Texas 76001
Sat guys ROCKS ,i have to log on daily to see all the New goodies and what is happening ,the wealth of informations i had attained here are tremendous .Congratulations sat guys keep up the good work ,the perfect home for sat infomations and more.

meldar_b

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 20, 2006
Floyd Co. Kentucky
this was a great find Satelliteguys.com has turned out to be the best place to find the latest on home entertainment and satellite news and information. keep up the great work. Thanks;)

giveuspurehd

SatelliteGuys Guru
May 14, 2004
simple,easy to navigate,info ahead of the rest.helpful people that are willing to take time to find a solution.thats pretty cool.

lurch

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 1, 2003
Buffalo,New york
No, really its a wealth of info good or bad on what I do for a living and enjoy in my time off. ITS THE BEST, F THE REST!!!!

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
Best place on the web to find good people willing to help, from satellite to cable to slingbox to ecw making a come back.

Grampaw

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 22, 2006
Most informative site I have seen about the DBS and satellite TV.
Never too old to learn something new.

Walt

jeep90469

Jul 3, 2006
:clap Anxious to see new forum on FTA receivers and downloads, instructive site keep it clean the way it is:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts