50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site has the most knowledgeable moderators and Scott is always in the know. I have received so much help from the members of this site. Thanks Guys!!:D

I enjoy the knowledgeable staff and members for whenever I have a question or problems with my setup, as well as reading the many posts of interest.

This is the best place to keep up to date on what is going on at Dish Network

SatGuys troubleshooting tips is what makes dealing with E* and D* tolerable.

I like working with the rest of the staff. We have the BEST staff of any site on the internet!!

Plus, our members make the biggest difference, and if it wasn't for the members, we wouldn't be number 1.

Absolutely Spectacular! Satellite Info at it's finest - no other forum comes close.

Simply put, HERE is where employees of the Sat companies come to find out new info about their own company...

Keep up the great work!

Congrats Satellite Guys!

I love the information I get - the quality of the discourse - and the great sense of camraderie!

Pick me :)

Mike

I'm posting before reading any previous replies so as not to be tainted :D But I expect the sentiment will be the same. This forum always has the bleeding edge information regarding Satellite Television. That goes without saying.

What's unique is that the members are always helpful and seem to have a real concern for one another. It's really a community.

Not only are all my questions about satellite TV answered, but I've also received help in other areas as well (car trouble, computer trouble, etc.)

I truly value this site. It's the first and last place I visit while on the 'net.

Thanks SatelliteGuysUS and congratulations!

One Place

One Place to know everything from A-Z about satellite TV for anyone from novice to expert.

Congrats on 50K!

I love you guys for the uncensored discussions of the best and the worst in multichannel provider news as well as a variety of ancillary topics.

Do I get a prize for probably being the first to use a big word like ancillary here?

What I like...

I like that SatelliteGuys.US is on top of new products and services, while other forums keep rehashing old information... I like to stay ahead of the information curve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts