Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here are the latest release notes – sorry for the delay!
New: Support for 1080p VOD Events
New: Support for free content on DishOnline TV Entertainment
VOD in EPG (VOD movies available on channel 501)
Field Card Swap Support
New Graphics (Slight change in the look of the logo in the EPG, Menu and DishONLINE menu)
Fix for the "OTA Stops Acquiring Signal on 3 of 5" issue
Archive info (HHK identifier) will appear in the counters screen

Got news for you on the "FREE " tv entertainment . THere one thing recorded that is free -(Mens 4 x 200m free )and & 7 things recorded with a $ sign out to each one for 1.99 you can view them. DISH is so cheap they wouldn't be giving you the one free thing, but it is from the OLympics so they can spare that one. I won't be paying to watch tv shows at all . THankyou very much. And most of the shows are all old shows from 1942 - 2004 . Come on like we haven't already seen this before in the past?

Got news for you on the "FREE " tv entertainment . THere one thing recorded that is free -(Mens 4 x 200m free )and & 7 things recorded with a $ sign out to each one for 1.99 you can view them. DISH is so cheap they wouldn't be giving you the one free thing, but it is from the OLympics so they can spare that one. I won't be paying to watch tv shows at all . THankyou very much. And most of the shows are all old shows from 1942 - 2004 . Come on like we haven't already seen this before in the past?

I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Please explain.

I get error 005, your smartcard is not authorized...... when trying to access Dish on Demand. The tech said it was because tuner 2 was left on. Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know if a check switch will fix it?

I suspect that's related to "New Graphics (Slight change in the look of the logo in the EPG, Menu and DishONLINE menu)". ;)

Well got the update in the middle of a storm now i have no dvr at all oh it we'll record but it well not play back at all i tell u i am getting sick n tired of this because its the samething when you call up dish tech they do not know which ends up. Is there a way to force a redownload of the L610 update !!!!!!!:mad::mad: oh i have a 722

Well got the update in the middle of a storm now i have no dvr at all oh it we'll record but it well not play back at all i tell u i am getting sick n tired of this because its the samething when you call up dish tech they do not know which ends up. Is there a way to force a redownload of the L610 update !!!!!!!:mad::mad: oh i have a 722

Do a check switch, and then when it goes to acquire sat signal, turn both tuners off and wait for 2 - 20 min.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts