91W CW Networks?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The CW networks don't seem to lock in very well on my Azbox. Sometimes the video is choppy (such as a freeze frame issue) and the audio is even more difficult to lock in. I don't remember the SQ since I've moved off of GB for the time being. But I believe the SQ was around 50.

The CW networks don't seem to lock in very well on my Azbox. Sometimes the video is choppy (such as a freeze frame issue) and the audio is even more difficult to lock in. I don't remember the SQ since I've moved off of GB for the time being. But I believe the SQ was around 50.
I had a similar issue with a different receiver. It turned out the sr and pids were significantly off. Blind scan is not always accurate.

Johnny
I just tried them on my azbox last night after reading your post and they played fine for me
58 quality

Johnny
I just tried them on my azbox last night after reading your post and they played fine for me
58 quality

I just got around to triple checking the PIDs (as suggested earlier) and they are correct. For example, CW East PCR 101, VPID 101, APID 102. I'm still having issues with this even after re-installing the firmware. I guess I'll open up the box and see if anything needs to be re-seated.

I was wondering if my problem is that I didn't set a video and audio type. These are features of the PID edit but I don't see anything at Lyngsat that tells me what these settings should be.

I've found that I've had to change CW channels on occasion so that the audio would come through. Some kind of receiver bug?

To answer my own question, it appears that you have to enter the video and audio types (MPEG-2) in the PID setup of the Azbox in order to get a stable lock on the A/V rather than leaving it on "Unknown". :eek:

The CW networks you need to enter the pids. They wont scan in on a regular scan

Yep. I understand that. But, there's also a video type and audio type box in the PID edit for Azbox that needs to be set. I got rid of my problem when I set them to MPEG-2 (originally, I left them as "Unknown"). :up

oh yeah thats right...forgot the azbox needs that too. I remember doing that when there were some hidden channels on another sat.

btw: pid entry is great on the azbox. You can add them all at once and not add pids, scan, log channel, then repeat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts