A&E, E! & Oxygen right now has really bad PQ

GeneWildershair said:
Even though vurbano and I don't see eye to eye on some things, I don't hate the guy! Matter of fact I think it's good to have some debate over this stuff once and awhile. If some poeple honestly don't see the problems, this should also be noted as well. vurbano is ok in my book. Hell the guy likes naked australian women for cryin' out loud! He can't be all that bad! ;) Yeah I'm in a good mood right now, as I finally got that 30" dish up! YAY! :D Thanks for the support by the way.
I appreciate Jay's comments. I apologize if I sometimes become frustrated with them all. I just find it so weird that I dont have the micro stutter problem. I might see that once or twice a day for 1 second. Jay are you sure a Cali tremor isnt shking the tubes in that sony? LMAO.

I think we can both agree that CBS has really dropped the ball lately? The golf this weekend was awful. the master was ok. the NCAA was not eye popping. What happened since the SB???

astrossuperfan said:
It wasn't meant as a personal attack, I was just wondering why GWH would pay for a service he had so many problems with.

Anyways... My PQ is great, my boxes work, i'm very happy.

NOW ADD ESPN! :D
Im pretty happy too. ANd now im heating my frozen dinners with my hughes e86.

To respond to the gentleman about BET being horribly compressed? Have you watched BET on Analog Cable, or in Adelphia's digital cable? The compression for BET is fine over the VOOM network. The picture quality is 30 times better than it was when i had adelphia's digital cable... Voom keep up the good work!

I'll have to check BET again and see if it's improved. When I posted that statement, it was so compressed you could hardly make out the picture. It was much better on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)