A minor thing but....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
I don't know about other images but TNAP 3.2 shows polarization on the same line as frequency even though there's a second line for polarization in the positioner setup menu. Not a big deal but I was wondering why it hasn't been corrected.

screenshot_20200701045806.jpg

I am not understanding. What is the requested correction?

The transponder polarity (in this case H = Horizontal) is listed beside the frequency for the selected transponder in the Positioner Setup menu. I am not seeing the second polarity line in this menu that you mention.

Are you wanting a forth transponder description line to be added, displaying "Polarity: H"?

My display in TNAP 3.2 is different than yours. Mine is arranged differently and has a separate freq and pol lines but the freq and pol are displayed on the same line. PLi does the same thing. I won't lose any sleep over this though.

Sounds like your comment is related to the skin and not the image. What skin is loaded?

This is the default Glamour Aura skin we had created for TNAP.

Attachments

• skin2.jpg
    skin2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 323

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)