A question to ask

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Count me in to help with the shipping. If my house burned down I'd wanna crawl into a hole.

I really appricate all of the help from everyone.

You never realize how many desent people there are until something bad happens.

I want to try to get things back to being as normal as possible. It's hard when dealing with insurance companies, lawyers, ect...

I means alot that people are willing to help. After having to buy new clothes, and household items just to be able to live while waiting for the insurance has really put a financial strain on me and my wife.

I would not be able to get back to my FTA hobby watching G10 without the help from everyone here.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

RVD

Glad everyone is safe (that's the big thing). I know what it's like to deal with insurance companies and adjusters when our lake house burnt down. So having FTA back will give you a little normalcy back into your life.

I'll be meeting RVD on Saturday to drop off the dish to get him back in the FTA game. :)

Dude, I am sorry to hear of your loss, like iceburg said though at least everyone is ok and thats the important part, family can't be replaced, dish stuff can, is there anything in paticular you are looking for.

srs913 said:
Dude, I am sorry to hear of your loss, like iceburg said though at least everyone is ok and thats the important part, family can't be replaced, dish stuff can, is there anything in paticular you are looking for.

I am very greatful that my wife and kids were not hurt. I don't know how I would have been able to deal with things if anyone would have been hurt.

I think I am pretty much set right now.
I have a dish and lnb comming on Saturday, and a TwinHan card comming any day now.

The only things I could use (and I can do with out) is a receiver that can blind scan, a motor, and an analog ku receiver

Everyone has been so great in helping me out.

I really appricate all of the help.

Thank you to everyone again

God Bless

Iceberg said:
RVD

Glad everyone is safe (that's the big thing). I know what it's like to deal with insurance companies and adjusters when our lake house burnt down. So having FTA back will give you a little normalcy back into your life.

I'll be meeting RVD on Saturday to drop off the dish to get him back in the FTA game. :)

Iceberg,

You rock.

RVD420:

Are you near the Cities? I've found my Single DSS LNB and "pizza" dish if you want to get some audio off off the Nimiqs or 119. Let me know. Either way, let me also express my sorrow in this. You are in my prayers.

DiscoLoveGrapes said:
Iceberg,

You rock.

RVD420:

Are you near the Cities? I've found my Single DSS LNB and "pizza" dish if you want to get some audio off off the Nimiqs or 119. Let me know. Either way, let me also express my sorrow in this. You are in my prayers.

I work near the Cities.

I could come by after wook during the week.

PM me and we can work out the Details.

Thank you,

It is great to see all the people who have stepped up to help a fellow hobbiest.

I am sending out the cable/ connectors today so he should have everything to set up his system by next Saturday.

Good Luck RVD420, I hope you are able to get your life back to normal soon.

any motor will work. The DPC dish originally uses a bigger mast (2 3/8") but its been retrofitted for a regular mast. :)

Thank you Iceberg,

I am going to get the dish setup in the next couple of days.

And Thank you W_Tracy_Parnell

I got the Twinhan. after I get the dish from Iceberg setup I am going to put the card in the Emachines computer my brother gave me.

I really appricate all of the help from everyone.

Good luck! Anything else needed? I just cleaned out some drawers and closest and have lots of near new clothes in these sizes:

Jeans - 36w 34 l and 2x and maybe a few 3x shirts - tshirts and such. If you would like any, let me know!

RVD420 said:
Thank you Iceberg,
no problem. Always glad to help :)

I am going to get the dish setup in the next couple of days.

when you set the dish up with the receiver (KUSat 2600), the quality bar bounces and is grey until you lock signal, then it turns yellow

RVD420 said:
The only things I could use (and I can do with out) is a receiver that can blind scan, a motor, and an analog ku receiver

Send me a email with your complete shipping address and phone number.
tim@dmsiusa.com
How would a new DBS3500 (with blind search) work for you?

I know RVD has expressed his gratitude, but I too would like to thank eveyone who pitched in to help him out! It is nice to know there are still good people in this world! Complete strangers helping another out. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad to see that people are very friendly on this forum. No wonder why I love this site so much. The atmosphere has stayed friendly here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts