A question to ask

Status
Please reply by conversation.
RVD did you get a receiver yet? I see MrTim offerred one, but I have a coworker who might be able to help out (he's been into FTA for a while). Anything is better than throwing it away or sitting on a shelf in the basement. he is big on Fortec receivers and I know he just got a new Mercury that replaced a Fortec lifetime series receiver. I am inquire with him tomorrow about it if you like?

SatinKzo said:
RVD did you get a receiver yet? I see MrTim offerred one, but I have a coworker who might be able to help out (he's been into FTA for a while). Anything is better than throwing it away or sitting on a shelf in the basement. he is big on Fortec receivers and I know he just got a new Mercury that replaced a Fortec lifetime series receiver. I am inquire with him tomorrow about it if you like?

MrTim has one on the way.

Everyone is being so generous.

A big thanks goes to DMS International (aka MrTim) as well as WSI.

And I cann't forget Iceberg, W_Tracy_Parnell, drhydro, and anyone else I might have missed. You guys are great. I don't know of another place that there would be so many kind people willing to helpout someone when a major life changing accident occurs.

I thank everyone again, and God Bless

Thank you again MrTim.
You guys at DMS International are great.
I got the receiver today. I plan on working on the getting the dish Iceberg gave me and the receiver from you this weekend.

After I get oeverything squared away and the new house built I plan on showing my gratitude by getting more gear from you at DMSI and some gear from the great folks at WSI.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts