ABCNewsNow moving Dec 14th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yep, found a NewsOne feed but no NewsNow channel on old sat or 91 either. Guess it'll pop up someplace. Wonder if it went to S2 or mpeg4 or something.

The funny thing is I never heard of ABC News Now before FTA. Is it offered commercially in the US? It's not available in Canada.
If it is, I don't know where. I've only watched it on FTA. In fact, it was the first channel I found, back when I got started in FTA, and found my first Ku satellite!

it is available in some markets on cable (usually a higher tier) but I know Comcrap here in Minneapolis doesnt carry it

Sorry for the thread bump but just spent hours trying to figure out why no signal for ABC NN and why the other 2 ABC channels were now on 12010 instead of 12015 when all had been working fine. Should have read this thread....

I edited the info in the first post to reflect the newest info on ABCNews feed...since they changed it after moving

I also spent hours and could not get it. I have the 90cm dish with 97W (Center) and 103W (Right above) working fine. The 91W should be to the left when standing infront of the dish, but the question is: Left above or Left down? I'm in Montreal.

Thanks!

I also spent hours and could not get it. I have the 90cm dish with 97W (Center) and 103W (Right above) working fine. The 91W should be to the left when standing infront of the dish, but the question is: Left above or Left down? I'm in Montreal.

Left below the level of 97 (as the satellite is higher in the sky than 97 for you).

And just about the same height difference as 103 is above the level of 97.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)