AL Central 2010

Way too much of this crap from guillen lately. I've had my fill of him too. Either injured or not contributing. Inge being down hurts an already bad defense. Now what? Kelly full time ugh!!!

Hmmm, How much have you seen Kelly play 3rd ?

Your opinions are quite bad seeing you have barley seen him play the position.
For all your bitching about Inge, now he's out and the first thing you say is how bad the replacement is.

At least watch the guy play the position before you berate him.

Your only read what you want don't you? Nope never seen him play your right!! He's a fine fill in defensively(FILL IN) get it? Fill in? He can't hit so in MY OPINION it just got worse. Man, do you just wait for me to post something? If your saying he's a good full time filler for Inge then your the one who needs to wake up! Good
God dude, you may as well go sit
In the booth and drink the effing koolaid with rod and Mario!!

dang
who do the Twins and Indians think they are? The Yankees and Red Sox?

a 4 hour 9 inning game
Twins give up 20...TWENTY hits tonight and lose 10-4

Your only read what you want don't you? Nope never seen him play your right!! He's a fine fill in defensively(FILL IN) get it? Fill in? He can't hit so in MY OPINION it just got worse. Man, do you just wait for me to post something? If your saying he's a good full time filler for Inge then your the one who needs to wake up! Good
God dude, you may as well go sit
In the booth and drink the effing koolaid with rod and Mario!!

I never said he could hit.
I said he could field.

As for a fill in for Inge, you bash him every chance you get , he goes out and you bash the guy coming in .... is there ANYTHING that you like ?

I suppose the 2 HR and a double by Cabrera wasn't good enough for you either.

Tigers will go no where with the bottom of the line up they have.
The need a Catcher that can hit as well as field, they need a Shortstop that can make a difference and hit more than .250-.275, they need a third baseman that can Hit as well as play the field.

When they get them, they will have a chance.

The White Sox are not that great either, they got hot and now suddenly they are the ones that will win it all, I doubt it, they will cool off soon and go back to the team they were before they got hot.

I just get real tired listening to you and Tom talk about how nothing is enough, they do well and you still bitch, they do bad and you still bitch.

You two should go find your own forum to go complain at.

I never said Worth was the answer, but you could at least watch him play more than :30 seconds before you bad mouth someone.

Soon I'll put an end to all this BS.

I put up with enough BS during Football season, now I got to put up with it the rest of the year too ?

What bs. I'm pretty sure my opinions have not changed the whole season. I told you how flawed this team is. I also told you it's not a playoff team. Didn't I? Now your tired of reading it? Man you must really have thought this was a good team to be so upset. Maybe you should put an end to it. Sheesh. This tram has a leadoff hitter that strikes out way to much in spots he just shouldn't. Sure he is a rookie but come on. Will that change in the future? Probably. I think he is going to be a nice player. Way better than Granderson. #2 hitter? Damon? What has he done for the 8 million? Club house presence for sure good for the tram but he has not really produced. 3 and 4 yep just fine. In the 5 spot I think we are starting to see he is a rookie and maybe even why he was rated the tigers 28th rated prospect. Time will tell, I hope not because I like him. #6 Guillen his time is done and he plays so far up the middle at second that too much gets by him into right, but his bat really has finished doing damage. 7, 8,& 9 the worst in our division for sure and one of the worst in baseball. He'll I really can't complain about Inge too much his defense is good and he's batting 260. The starting pitchers we can't get more than 5 innings from on most nights. Thank goodness for the way our pen has pitched but they are going to wear down. So can you look at other contenders and tell me they have this many holes Jimbo? The twins pitching isn't that good but they certainly can hit. As for the sox come on they have plenty
Of pitching and the lineup certainly doesn't suck. They were supposed to be where they are just had a bad start. You what's dad? If The tigers record on the toad is 10 games better and killing this division. For even competing I give credit to Leyland and that pains me, but I also look at his record in the 2nd half and give him plenty of credit for that too. It's not
Like we have not seen this before from his team in the 2nd half. This every year with this team. Now I am as big of a fan as there us trust, ask my wife. But I'm honest about this team unlike 90% of the people that are fans. Not sorry if that pisses you off, that's your problem. Will i keep watching? Yep I love the tigers but I'm not drinking the same thing you are. Stop being pissed because there a lot of things bAd about this team and open your eyes a little. Or just block me and take the easy way out, I don't care.

What bs. I'm pretty sure my opinions have not changed the whole season. I told you how flawed this team is. I also told you it's not a playoff team. Didn't I? Now your tired of reading it? Man you must really have thought this was a good team to be so upset. Maybe you should put an end to it. Sheesh. This tram has a leadoff hitter that strikes out way to much in spots he just shouldn't. Sure he is a rookie but come on. Will that change in the future? Probably. I think he is going to be a nice player. Way better than Granderson. #2 hitter? Damon? What has he done for the 8 million? Club house presence for sure good for the tram but he has not really produced. 3 and 4 yep just fine. In the 5 spot I think we are starting to see he is a rookie and maybe even why he was rated the tigers 28th rated prospect. Time will tell, I hope not because I like him. #6 Guillen his time is done and he plays so far up the middle at second that too much gets by him into right, but his bat really has finished doing damage. 7, 8,& 9 the worst in our division for sure and one of the worst in baseball. He'll I really can't complain about Inge too much his defense is good and he's batting 260. The starting pitchers we can't get more than 5 innings from on most nights. Thank goodness for the way our pen has pitched but they are going to wear down. So can you look at other contenders and tell me they have this many holes Jimbo? The twins pitching isn't that good but they certainly can hit. As for the sox come on they have plenty
Of pitching and the lineup certainly doesn't suck. They were supposed to be where they are just had a bad start. You what's dad? If The tigers record on the toad is 10 games better and killing this division. For even competing I give credit to Leyland and that pains me, but I also look at his record in the 2nd half and give him plenty of credit for that too. It's not
Like we have not seen this before from his team in the 2nd half. This every year with this team. Now I am as big of a fan as there us trust, ask my wife. But I'm honest about this team unlike 90% of the people that are fans. Not sorry if that pisses you off, that's your problem. Will i keep watching? Yep I love the tigers but I'm not drinking the same thing you are. Stop being pissed because there a lot of things bAd about this team and open your eyes a little. Or just block me and take the easy way out, I don't care.
The Tigers look pretty good on paper, have gotten excellent support from rookies Jackson and Boesch, and play like champions at home. However, they are a major disappointment on the road. There is no way to sugar-coat this factoid.

Anyway, thank goodness we're playing in the AL Central because there is still time to pull our collective heads out of our collectives asses and win the division. :)

I never said he could hit.
I said he could field.

As for a fill in for Inge, you bash him every chance you get , he goes out and you bash the guy coming in .... is there ANYTHING that you like ?

I suppose the 2 HR and a double by Cabrera wasn't good enough for you either.

Tigers will go no where with the bottom of the line up they have.
The need a Catcher that can hit as well as field, they need a Shortstop that can make a difference and hit more than .250-.275, they need a third baseman that can Hit as well as play the field.

When they get them, they will have a chance.

The White Sox are not that great either, they got hot and now suddenly they are the ones that will win it all, I doubt it, they will cool off soon and go back to the team they were before they got hot.

I just get real tired listening to you and Tom talk about how nothing is enough, they do well and you still bitch, they do bad and you still bitch.

You two should go find your own forum to go complain at.

I never said Worth was the answer, but you could at least watch him play more than :30 seconds before you bad mouth someone.

Soon I'll put an end to all this BS.

I put up with enough BS during Football season, now I got to put up with it the rest of the year too ?

Hey if a guy plays crappy I say so. I'm not going to defend him, this is the majors, there's no excuses.

:confused: Man o man this is soooo tough to watch this team right now..I just don't get where the heart is..They look defeated, and like they do not want to be out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)