AL Central Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They (the Tigers) will tell you that Porcello is still YOUNG !
They've been saying that since he got here.

I could see trading him IF he got us another solid reliable pitcher, package deal probably ....

Yeah, but he has been young for what seems like a half-decade. He is not making progress. I think we would be better of trading him.

riffjim4069 said:
We should look to part company with Valverde and Porcello IMO.

I agree on Valverde but Porcello didn't lose that game yesterday. The three blown double plays in one inning followed by Valverde's performance did that. Oh well they need to win today and get it back to a manageable 1 game lead for the Sox. Giving them another 3 game lead would not be a good situation for us.

I agree on Valverde but Porcello didn't lose that game yesterday. The three blown double plays in one inning followed by Valverde's performance did that. Oh well they need to win today and get it back to a manageable 1 game lead for the Sox. Giving them another 3 game lead would not be a good situation for us.

Tigers win we're back in it...Tigers lose it's all but over. Go Tigers!

That inning could be the game. Tigers get 3 bloop hits and score3 runs, Sox # 2 & 3 hiiters K with the bases loaded. Gotta take advantage of opportunities.

Bizarre play just happened. White Sox had bases loaded one out and Dunn hit a deep one but the man on second tagged up and tried to get to third. Beckham was jogging home and the man got tagged out at third before he crossed the plate to keep it a 1 run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.