Aljazeera America Scrambled Now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KJ6EO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
118.3W 34.3N
I went to watch Aljazeera America on AMC 11 (3910/V/13200) last night and discovered that it was scrambled. Is their another AJAM feed on another TP or another BIRD?

I don´t know about that,
I still regret that when AJAM was launched We AJE (Al Jazeera English) fans on Ku lost it.

If you happen to have an Amiko A3 satellite box or another Android box you can still get this using VPN....

1. Install the livestation app.

2. Use a UK or EU gateway.

3. Launch the App and you'll find AJA.

If you already have this setup you'll probably skip the crappy America channel and just do real Al Jazeera English channel.

I don´t know about that,
I still regret that when AJAM was launched We AJE (Al Jazeera English) fans on Ku lost it.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was a shame to loose AJE. I watched it allot in the "before time". I did
a fresh "blind scan" on 131W tonight. Sure enough AJAM came up listed as being scrambled. Oh well,
I did discover the "Hallmark Channels" there. So, not a total loss. Going back now to watch Lawrence
of Arabia on OETA. Have an enjoyable weekend!

If you happen to have an Amiko A3 satellite box or another Android box you can still get this using VPN....

1. Install the livestation app.

2. Use a UK or EU gateway.

3. Launch the App and you'll find AJA.

If you already have this setup you'll probably skip the crappy America channel and just do real Al Jazeera English channel.

Thanks for the info. I've got an X2 right now. But I've had my eye on the Amiko A3 for sometime now!

I went to watch Aljazeera America on AMC 11 (3910/V/13200) last night and discovered that it was scrambled.
This was the "dumb down" version made for the US cable co's (AJA). Found it lacking significantly compared to the real AJE.

And for AJE, they have a live stream on Youtube, but of course it´s blocked for IPs in the US.
This would be the actual AJE channel that had the good news feeds on it.
I get the real AJE (not the cable channel AJA), with the A3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)