ALL VIACOMS HD ARE ON !!!

Uplink report is in the queue... I had the uplink tool disabled since I was checking some bandwidth on the channels on 61.5...which is garbage compared to 129's transponder bandwidth since 61.5 is QPSK and 129 is 8PSK on several of the channels. Once I noticed they names had changed from TMP to their names I knew they were on.

Anyone noticing weird specs all over the screen on comedy central hd? And also the audio/video sync is off

I can understand Bronze getting screwed, because my bill is cheap. Its pretty shatty for the Gold subs.

I think they make more money off us though because we get so few channels compared to the Classic subs. I'm really getting to dislike E* more by the day. I'm certainly not paying $28 more for 4 channels though (including Fox News in that). I might as well go to D* if I'm going to do pay the extra bucks.

I think they make more money off us though because we get so few channels compared to the Classic subs. I'm really getting to dislike E* more by the day. I'm certainly not paying $28 more for 4 channels though (including Fox News in that). I might as well go to D* if I'm going to do pay the extra bucks.

You make a good point I forget. I have very few channels for $42 :) (paying about a buck per channel if you dont count the channel fluff)

And I agree with you on Directv, and Fox News is one im pretty irritated about.

This is great news, looking foward to getting Dish on the 24th!, the Noggin split is great news as well.

Great news, now if I can get the RSN I am supposed to get I'll be a VERY happy Dish Customer.

Re: Turbo Packages not getting some channels - Does that happen allot? I was thinking of switching from classic 200 silver to Turbo Gold, bad idea?

Great news, now if I can get the RSN I am supposed to get I'll be a VERY happy Dish Customer.

Re: Turbo Packages not getting some channels - Does that happen allot? I was thinking of switching from classic 200 silver to Turbo Gold, bad idea?

It's been the rule thus far. The Turbo packages don't match up with the Classic packages with the same metallic. Sad. Big percentage price increases and COM, CMT, and Spike is all we have received. No Fox News, no Fox Business, no MTV, no Nick, no BET, and whatever else.

I'd not swap to a turbo unless your finances force you too, atleast not until these channels shake out. Dish is not saying whats going where, and yes turbo is getting screwed.

Its funny, arent we trying to kill SD? yet the HD only subs get the shaft?

Great news!! Now almost everything I watch is on an HD channel! Even if the show is in SD is looks a lot better. Only a few more to go...

I don't really mind. I'm in the army and i still get to watch the White Sox play down here in Alabama thanks to WGN, so maybe this is keeping me content. I didnt watch MTV or VH1 when I had cable anyway, but it does kind of sit wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts