ALL VIACOMS HD ARE ON !!!

Whatever it is, I'm not complaining. Though the 3 it seems like the rest of you got were actually the 3 I'd most want out of this group anyhow.

The kids are disappointed and wanted both Nick and MTV. I won't go back to Classic and pay a whack more money though just out of principle. They know how to watch on the net so that'll have to do.

Wonder if this turn on was a whoops. Which might be why some are seeing all the new channels and some are not...

I'd guess it's similar to the Fox additions in February. Turbos aren't supposed to get them so E* can make more money. :) Afterall, the Classic subs only got rate increases of what, $2 or $3, and get everything, while the Turbo subs got increases of $5 - $10 and get some. Sounds about right. :)

TurboHD now officially different

Well it looks like the TurboHD only packages are officially a lesser tier than Classic + HD. This is fairly confusing, but it appears they are now some sort of "bargain" HD package, I guess.

Sad, because I felt that Dish was really being innovative by offering a HD-only package. But the fact that they withhold some just because you don't want to pay for 3,000 sd crappy channels really lessens the value, and makes the innovation look like cheap-ation.

Oh well, my bill is still only $40/month and I get most of all that I want in HD... oh for Fox News HD though...

I'm on Classic Silver with HD and have them all except BET HD. Maybe BET HD was causing the delay and they finally got the go ahead to roll out all the others without it?

Would consider a Turbo HD package only if it includes Speed HD and MSNBC HD.

Well it looks like the TurboHD only packages are officially a lesser tier than Classic + HD. This is fairly confusing, but it appears they are now some sort of "bargain" HD package, I guess.

Sad, because I felt that Dish was really being innovative by offering a HD-only package. But the fact that they withhold some just because you don't want to pay for 3,000 sd crappy channels really lessens the value, and makes the innovation look like cheap-ation.

Oh well, my bill is still only $40/month and I get most of all that I want in HD... oh for Fox News HD though...

I hear ya, my friend; love my channels, image definition, for a great price.

Maybe they should change the names to Turbo Paper, Turbo Steel, and Turbo Iron to differentiate from the real packages. :)

I'm on Classic Silver with HD and have them all except BET HD. Maybe BET HD was causing the delay and they finally got the go ahead to roll out all the others without it?

Would consider a Turbo HD package only if it includes Speed HD and MSNBC HD.

Based on the Turbo experiences the past two months, the odds of that happening are slim and none.

Did I read that the Absolute subscribers are getting the same thing as the Turbo subscribers? Can it really be that they can't figure out how to give channels to Turbo subs without giving it to Absolute subs or am I missing something?

Did I read that the Absolute subscribers are getting the same thing as the Turbo subscribers? Can it really be that they can't figure out how to give channels to Turbo subs without giving it to Absolute subs or am I missing something?

Obviously they can, because I've got them all on Turbo...

Maybe my account is their test account...

Turbo subs are getting the same as the Absolute subs based on reports. They have premium packages and add-on packages they can differentiate between subs so I don't see how that would be an issue.

Got this from Dish Network...

Effective on Thursday, April 9, 2009, the following channels will launch to customers: Country Music TV HD, VH1 HD, MTV HD, Comedy Central HD, Nickelodeon (East) HD and Spike HD.

newhd0409.png