AM21 & H21-100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Digital Logic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Norwalk, CA
Is anyone testing this on CE firmware? Haven't picked one up yet, but i wanted to see what kind of results you guys are getting with it on the H21-100.

The only problem I've seen is that the power LED on the AM21 stays on all the time. Other then that it works just like when on a H21-200, HR21-100, HR22-100 and HR23-700.

well, for the most part, i always leave my receiver on, for what reason, i dont know. think it goes back to having an old RCA DRD receiver plugged in RF style and turning on a TV with loud snow when someone last turned off the TV. So... any places that have a good price on it? i see one site for $60 + shipping.

well, for the most part, i always leave my receiver on, for what reason, i dont know. think it goes back to having an old RCA DRD receiver plugged in RF style and turning on a TV with loud snow when someone last turned off the TV. So... any places that have a good price on it? i see one site for $60 + shipping.

I use the D* & TV power on/off buttons that do both boxes at the same time.

Anyway, I just ordered another one from DirecTV web site, $50+$4.13 for FedEx shipping.

My HR21-100 +AM21 is extra slow if you are watching an over the air channel through the AM21 box.

Guide menu is very slow.

Once you change to a Sat channel it is very fast.

Compared to the national release the CE is slower.

I also compared to my HR20-100 on the same version. It is always very fast using its built in OTA tuner.
The HR20-100 has the OTA tuner built in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)