American Idol - Who is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Latest Results .....

THE GUYS

Top 7 - Bucky Covington - MAYBE - Not that impressed with this performance
Top 7 - Chris Daughtry - YES - Great Voice - Great Performance - Most definitely going to next round - No doubt about it - The best of the night!
X Bottom 3 - GONE - David Radford - MAYBE - He sang it well - Dull performance
Top 7 - Elliott Yamin - YES - Good Performance - Will go to next round
Top 7 - Taylor Hicks - YES - Good Performance - Will go to next round
X Bottom 3 - GONE - XXX - Jose Sway Penala - NO - My Decision Stands - Bad Performance - This is the end of the road for this guy for sure!
Top 7 - Will Makar - MAYBE - He sang it good- Poor song choice
Bottom 3 - Kevin Covais - YES - Good Performance - Likability factor great
Top 7 - Gedeon McKinney - YES - Good Performance
Top 7 - Ace Young - MAYBE - BAD Performance - AWEFUL song choice - His good past performances may actually save him to go to next round

Mandisa - Top 7
Kellie - Top 7
Melissa - Top 7
Paris - Top 7
X Brenna - Bottom 3 - GONE
Ayla - Top 7
Kinnik - Bottom 3
Lisa - Top 7
X Heather - Bottom 3 - GONE - Proves that this is not Miss America !
Katharine - Top 7

X Voted Off

I voted for Mandisa tonight, she was great!!! Second favorite was Katharen. Lisa came down on my list, but she is still really good, especially for her age!

THE GUYS

Bucky Covington - Good voice, good song choice, good performance
Chris Daughtry - I like his song choice once again but am not as impressed with his performances as I used to be but still not bad
Elliott Yamin - Say goodbye to Elliott, it is his time to go. He is DEFINITELY not the next American Idol. Everybody knows this!
Taylor Hicks - He sung alright, performance was good
Will Makar - It was alright - dont like song choice
Kevin Covais - Good voice but dont like song choice
Gedeon McKinney - Not thrilled with him
Ace Young - He sung the song very well - great performance! The best tonight!

NOTE: Paula has gotten a little soft here lately (how many bad comments have you heard from her lately?), Randy and Simon tells it how it is more often.

THE GALS

Mandisa - Another Great Performance, Great Voice
Melissa - Great Performance
Paris - Alright Performance
Ayla - Not So Great
Kinnik - ANOTHER BAD Performance. Why has she not gone home yet? GOODBYE four crying out loud!!! Your gone for sure!
Lisa - Good Performance
Katharine - Love her voice - Great Performance - No doubt that she makes it to the next round
Kellie - Great Voice

TNGTony said:
Of all 16, I liked Taylor and Mandisa the best. I think Mandisa is the next Idol. :)

See ya
Tony

I hope they have a big enough stage for her and enough cameras to get all of her in the frame, as Simon would say. :devil:

THE GUYS

XXX GONE --->>> Will Makar - It was alright - dont like song choice
XXX GONE --->>> Gedeon McKinney - Not thrilled with him

XXX GONE --->>> Ayla - Not So Great
XXX GONE --->>> Kinnik - ANOTHER BAD Performance. Why has she not gone home yet? GOODBYE four crying out loud!!! Your gone for sure!

I was surprised that Gedeon was axed. I though he was better than Bucky. But then on Ace, Chicken Little and Taylor impressed me as actually having talent from the guys. Will just sang like crap on Wednesday.

I had no problems with the women's choice to axe.

See ya
Tony

I was not all that surprised that Gedeon was axed. I did not like Bucky that much until that last performance in which he done well. I do not think Bucky or Chicken Little will make it all the way.

THE GUYS

Bucky Covington - Not Impressed - Will NOT make it to the end!
Chris Daughtry - Beginning rough, rest of the song great! - Could make it to the end
Elliott Yamin - Done good
Taylor Hicks - Done alright
Kevin Covais - Done alright - will NOT make it to the end!
Ace Young - Done alright

NOTE:

Mandisa - Strong Voice - could make it to the end
Paris Bennett - Done GREAT - could make it to the end
Lisa Tucker - Not that impressed - Will NOT make it to the end!
Katharine McPhee - Sung GREAT - could make it to the end
Kellie Pickler - Sung GREAT - could make it to the end

I think it should be Chris & Taylor as guys and Kellie & Katherine as girls battling it off in the last 4 weeks

thank god Kevin is gone, but the guy next to him will be gone next week ! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bucky should have been gone!!!

See ya
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)