Another one bites the dust....

Nice a new, wonder if they'll start sending these new HDMI 360s back as replacements for some of us ;)

I'm wondering that same thing...I'd really like an HDMI port, have had a few intermittent lock-ups and a few red light errors that I've recovered from (unplug, wait a while, then everything seems to work again) so haven't bothered with it. But if I know I'll get a new unit w/HDMI, I might need to get a new unit.

Well I received a brand new unit without HDMI. Manufacture date of 7-24-07. I did plug in to test, off to ebay for this unit with my collection of games.

I am on my third Xbox 360, it being an Elite. I have noticed that the power brick is about half the weight of the White console's. Also the power cord only has two prongs now instead of three. Anyone else with an Elite (the black model) notice this as well?

Bud who borrowed my Madden because my 360 is in Texas had his die too... and when he called yesterday they let him pick between Viva Piniata, PGR3, Amped and Kameo to get for free when they send him a refurb back.

Don't know if it's a new policy, or he just got a nice guy. Said it wasn't an American he was talking to. This will be his 2nd replacement of a Premium.

ok repair #7 in progress....this time though box works but HDD crapped itself. They said still under warranty so I did not argue. Just when I get the Beta for COD4MW too...

Lucky 7's I hope
LuckySevens2004.gif

My Wii died last week. It was the first time I played it in months. My launch 360 still works though

Tonight my repair status on Xbox.com went from 'Console received at repair center' to the serial number changing, the warranty status updating to 'no warranty' and repair status set at 'no pending repair'.

I called to confirm that this is normal, my box has been changed on my registration, and the warranty and repair information has not yet been updated.

My serial number went from 0053... to 0162... certainly that's a good thing when hoping for a newer box. Not sure what my first serial was, since their email notifications have changed since that first one was requested last year.

/fidget. Hope it ships tomorrow, and arrives by Friday (3 weeks from them sending coffin), otherwise I expect to have it back a week from today.

My serial number went from 0053... to 0162... certainly that's a good thing when hoping for a newer box. Not sure what my first serial was, since their email notifications have changed since that first one was requested last year.

/fidget. Hope it ships tomorrow, and arrives by Friday (3 weeks from them sending coffin), otherwise I expect to have it back a week from today.

Its only better is the preceding numbers are higher as well. If your old box was 100053 and your new box is 000162 its not better

Tonight my repair status on Xbox.com went from 'Console received at repair center' to the serial number changing, the warranty status updating to 'no warranty' and repair status set at 'no pending repair'.

I called to confirm that this is normal, my box has been changed on my registration, and the warranty and repair information has not yet been updated.

Well, I had to call to get the tracking number(15min to get through, 10min on hold with rep, asked the same questions over and over), but it shipped today and it is now a different serial number... the '0162...' has been replaced by a '9025...' serial.

Most people I have seen have been getting new machines now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts