Another reason to hate Sony and their formats.

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
RIAA: Those CD rips of yours are still "unauthorized"

From this article.

After several years of litigation and nearly 30,000 lawsuits, making a copy of a CD you bought for your own personal usage is still a concept that the recording industry is apparently uncomfortable with. During the Jammie Thomas trial this fall, the head of litigation from Sony BMG testified that she believed that ripping your own CDs is stealing.

You really want to use a format from a company who does something like this? :eek:

You aren't related to Vurbano by any chance, are you? :rolleyes:
Nah, he is from the M/$ side, so they both hate sony/bluray.
I bet there is nothing better to do other than bringing same topics over and over again, can someone post something new?

I believe I could go over the internet and type on google "bluray > HD-DVD" and be able to post 2000 pointless posts in this section.

Nah, he is from the M/$ side, so they both hate sony/bluray.
I bet there is nothing better to do other than bringing same topics over and over again, can someone post something new?

I believe I could go over the internet and type on google "bluray > HD-DVD" and be able to post 2000 pointless posts in this section.

Actually when I started coming around here a few months ago the Bias I saw on this forum toward PS3 was so sickening that I had to come in here and smack around the smugness.

PS3 is horrible, Now the PS2 was good and so was the PS1 but neither one of them was a crutch for a movie format. Sony dropped the ball, but they are huge and when they release the PS4 without all the arrogance of "HD doesn't start till we say it does." it will be a good system.

Actually when I started coming around here a few months ago the Bias I saw on this forum toward PS3 was so sickening that I had to come in here and smack around the smugness.

PS3 is horrible, Now the PS2 was good and so was the PS1 but neither one of them was a crutch for a movie format. Sony dropped the ball, but they are huge and when they release the PS4 without all the arrogance of "HD doesn't start till we say it does." it will be a good system.

The PS3 is far from horrible... what is horrible, however, is your signature - I find it very offensive (not to mention the fact that it's spelled wrong).

The PS3 is far from horrible... what is horrible, however, is your signature - I find it very offensive (not to mention the fact that it's spelled wrong).
Wow, I just saw that. That is pretty bad.
Anyone that has nothing better to do than hate a company so bad that they will compare them to the lowest form of life like that needs to take a break from the "format war" IMHO
Its neither "cute" nor "clever"

Guess he figured it out, since it's gone now.... although his credibility is probably already shot with me, since I had the "fortune" to read it first...

Nope, his signature was reported to us and we took care of it. This is a family friendly board y'all.

I hadnt thought about this issue. But every penny you pay SOny ultimately is going to help them make illegal any recording device you own. Even your DVR.

I hadnt thought about this issue. But every penny you pay SOny ultimately is going to help them make illegal any recording device you own. Even your DVR.

Yup, and sorry to the rest of you for my sig. I got a bit lit up last night and while it's not an excusesable offense. I apologize for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts