Another unhappy Sadoun customer!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Only in your mind. Just because Fox is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes in not the end for E*. So stop using your bias opinion to try and bolster your statements.

I dont think fox is trying to pull the wool over any one, there is a reason why E* has these battles more than anyone else.

Yea, you guys are right, that the communication methods I might approach might be less desired, but............

(theres a big one there)

Its effective.

Also, I did get my very first communication from Sadouns staff (finally after 14 days of waiting), treating me all nasty (most likely because I have blasted their service here, and have posted the truth) They claim that they did notify me, but they didnt mention how, or didnt send me a copy of the notification? If it was me, and I notified the person, I would have told them how, but thats me. I'm thinking they tried to notify me via ESP, unfortunatly I'm not a mind reader.

I have Zero phone records from them, and voice mails. The same goes for email and nothing in spam. I dont know what games they are playing but Ill let the BBB handle it.

Im cancelling my order, and going with WSI. Atleast with them, I know if my order is delayed, they will notifiy me well before 14 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)