Another unhappy Sadoun customer!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Only in your mind. Just because Fox is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes in not the end for E*. So stop using your bias opinion to try and bolster your statements.

I dont think fox is trying to pull the wool over any one, there is a reason why E* has these battles more than anyone else.

Yea, you guys are right, that the communication methods I might approach might be less desired, but............

(theres a big one there)

Its effective.

Also, I did get my very first communication from Sadouns staff (finally after 14 days of waiting), treating me all nasty (most likely because I have blasted their service here, and have posted the truth) They claim that they did notify me, but they didnt mention how, or didnt send me a copy of the notification? If it was me, and I notified the person, I would have told them how, but thats me. I'm thinking they tried to notify me via ESP, unfortunatly I'm not a mind reader.

I have Zero phone records from them, and voice mails. The same goes for email and nothing in spam. I dont know what games they are playing but Ill let the BBB handle it.

Im cancelling my order, and going with WSI. Atleast with them, I know if my order is delayed, they will notifiy me well before 14 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CALIFORNIA AMPLIFIER 31185 KU lnb

RTV 4th qtr almost here.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)