Another unhappy Sadoun customer!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Stuff happens and occasionally somebody drops the ball. That doesn't mean that it happens all the time nor does it mean that it was intentional. I do wish that more websites would have accurate stock information though. If something is out of stock it should say so plainly and clearly when you place an order. I had a problem with a dog that had chronic diarrhea and ordered a product that was supposed to restore the intestinal floura....and it was backordered and I lost a few days trying to get her straightened out because of it. I have not bought from Sadoun recently as I've gone directly to the importer such as wsdigital instead of going to a third party but in the past when I ordered from Sadoun I've had no problems. This appears to be an anomoly.

I understand Bob's feelings. I do not know how many other times he has had troubles with this FORMER Gold Sponsor. I ordered - rather won, a bid on Ebay for a modulator.... I gave my credit card information and it was confirmed. A few weeks later -- "item was shipped", "no it is still on the table and will be shipped tonight" and then a complaint from them to E-bay that I had won the item and not paid.... My credit card was then credited. And then finally the "salesman" said my bid had not met the reserve - and there was no reserve. I am very cautious about doing business with them again. So far - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice -----.(not used in polite company)."
Oh, yes, no longer a sponsor but using a thread to advertise and sell their product is, in my opinion, as bad as Google's pop up ads for hacker boxes.

Think ahead

No problems with Sadoun here. If I want to be sure something is in stock and ready to ship, I always call on the phone and ASK. Some people do get emotional when the moon is full! It'll work out, like somebody else said, in the big scheme of things, this is just a small aggravation.

They must not be selling as much stuff anymore. Only reason I can think of why they ditched the Gold sponsor thing here. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents (even though I've never dealt with them)
Waiting 18 or so days for shipping wouldn't bother me.(especially if you live were I am) If it does not show up at my door step, or if the order is screwed up it is a whole other ball game. My advise... Life is too short to worry about the small issues, I would just relax and think of how great it will be when the order is actually in your hands. They seem to be reputable and aren't out to get you.

They must not be selling as much stuff anymore. Only reason I can think of why they ditched the Gold sponsor thing here. :rolleyes:
I hear they're now gold sponsors of a really popular massage-chair user website as well as one for fans of solar panels. :D

If you're looking for a Bobcat-clone or a forklift, he can hook you up too ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know how you feel i order a g box it was DOA send it back they said there was nothing wrong with it so they refuse to send me a new one i did not want them to send me the same box so i cancel the order and i was charge 20 porcent restocking fee also they took over two months to credit my card won't buy from them again.

The credit card company would not protect you against the restocking fee since the item was defective?

I would have to go with most posters in this thread and say I have had excellent service from Sadoun.

I have had dozens of orders and never had a single issue.

It must have just been bad timing, you ordered just as there stock level dropped but as others say, it is not the end of the world, from your title I thought they had run off with several hundred dollars, not a delay of a week...... Chill out, the motor will arrive soon enough.

Try a Google on goaliebob99. Doesn't seem to be any companies that meet his requirements.

Wtf are you talking about? 99 percent of the catches are from here, (satguys) and most of them are not complaints.

Anyhow. Still no word from Sadoun. I left a message for Jamal, but he hasn't returned my call. Other than what they told me on the phone about the delay, no word on how they plan to make it right.

I'm glad that I didn't order this for a client as if I did I would have one pissed off client. Sadoun is a Joke as they haven't even tried to make it right. I know that lots of you have had good experiences with sadoun as you ordered when he was a gold sponsor here. What I have noticed is since he left as a gold sponsor, his quality and customer service has gone to the crapper.

BTW the item is STILL listed in stock. Sadoun Powertech HH Mount Motor DG380 DG-380 DiSEqC 1.2 Compatible

And I still don't have a tracking number or a status on when I will receive my product other than it will be "back in stock" on the 2nd of October, and thats only if its on the truck.

This is straight up bad business. In the age of overnight shipping why in the hell do I not have this yet? Why not drop ship it straight from the manufacture? If I don't have a tracking number by the end of the night 5pm tonight, I will be filing complaints with the BBB and the Ohio States attorney's office.

No phone calls, No emails, Nothing. They just took my money and ran with it! I should have had a tracking number and status on my item within 24 hours of ordering it. It has been a week sense I placed the order and still nothing. RIDICULOUS!

I have purchased from them and done business with many of the other places you have had issues with and I and the friends I recommend to all these place never seem to have the same troubles; and I wonder........

... as for the lack of communication.. I can feel you on this as this has been a calling of most organizations across the USA for a while now and it can piss you off. Most places run on such small staffs vs the amount of business functions they need or SHOULD be performing, the "small things" seem to fall through the cracks. Its these "small things" that can make or break a business these days in my humble opinion. To me its not always about speed or price; but quality and the end-to-end service model.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts