Any update on Mega Mapping

I asked Sean this same question yesterday - here is his reply:

Re: Motorola Super DMA Map?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are still working on it. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the month. This is what I heard last.

Well, it's been almost another month...what is the latest and greatest word on the Super DMA Map? They already have all the DMA data from the FCC, NAB, Decisionmark, etc., how long can it take to piece together this puzzle? Perhaps George Costanza can tackle this issue after he completes work on the Pensky file. :rolleyes:

riffjim4069 said:
Perhaps George Costanza can tackle this issue after he completes work on the Pensky file. :rolleyes:

lol, you gotta love how Seinfeld can be related to anything.

riffjim4069 said:
I asked Sean this same question yesterday - here is his reply:

Re: Motorola Super DMA Map?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are still working on it. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the month. This is what I heard last.
riffjim4069 said:
Well, it's been almost another month...what is the latest and greatest word on the Super DMA Map? They already have all the DMA data from the FCC, NAB, Decisionmark, etc., how long can it take to piece together this puzzle? Perhaps George Costanza can tackle this issue after he completes work on the Pensky file. :rolleyes:
...it wasn't released in September nor October, we're getting ready to close the chapter on November and I certainly don't expect anything significant to happen in December. We have been waiting for the Super DMA Map since...oh, I forget, but it's been quite awhile. Ugh!

Also, the maintenance update (bug-laden 7.0b), which was supposed to prepare us for PPV, DVR, etc., was first pushed on 6 October; it's 7 weeks later and it appears that 7.2 may be have been pulled back as well. Yikes!

Actually, this is what I have been told...Moto finished putting it together. The first test was San Diego (with a few subs). There are still plans to send it to other areas but it won't be done before 7.26; it will be done after 7.26 is sucessfully sent to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts