ANyone else having audio drop outs...

Mr. Biggles said:
I don't think any thing is wrong with your STB. This STB or the PG software is totally incaple of intense multi-tasking. You just can't 'work' the box or it just coughs and hiccups.

The picture issue is totally seperate on the other end.

Did you notice that HBO is fine now?

yes, you must of been writing this as I posted that it seems gone now. Now I undertsand why some folks didn't see it earlier when I posted about it.

GeneWildershair said:
yes, you must of been writing this as I posted that it seems gone now. Now I undertsand why some folks didn't see it earlier when I posted about it.
Everyone who noticed the blackouts on DVI?-I am, and I noticed it during "UHF" on HBOHD

Discovery HD is completely unwatchable for me tonight. It's fine on DirecTv. On Voom it stutters, skips, jumps, drops and flickers. Reboot of STB did not fix it.
:mad:

Gr8Reb8 said:
Discovery HD is completely unwatchable for me tonight. It's fine on DirecTv. On Voom it stutters, skips, jumps, drops and flickers. Reboot of STB did not fix it.
:mad:

yes it's doing that for everybody tonight. I think VOOM must be working on encoders or something today, because channels have been very screwey today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)