Anyone have any experience with this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I tried one a few months ago when they first came out. Worked pretty good but I have a fixed dish for C-band so the KU wasn’t needed

I tried one a few months ago when they first came out. Worked pretty good but I have a fixed dish for C-band so the KU wasn’t needed

Appreciate the response. I was waiting for someone to say the are crap!:p
the price is what initially had me worried.

I have the BSC621, I put it on and off my 1.2m dish, when I feel like playing. Haven't tried it on anything else. Only thing I don't like, is I haven't been able to get C and ku at the same time. Have to adjust it to get either one, but can't find the right spot to get them together. 1.2m is small for this though. It's still fun to try, so I'm happy.

Al

I have the same problem that I can't get both C and Ku at the same spot. I had this couple months ago. My opinion is I was not impressed with this lnbf.
I decided to sell it on ebay. Got a Calamp C-band lnbf instead for $10 on ebay. Happy with the Calamp.

I have the BSC621, I put it on and off my 1.2m dish, when I feel like playing. Haven't tried it on anything else. Only thing I don't like, is I haven't been able to get C and ku at the same time. Have to adjust it to get either one, but can't find the right spot to get them together. 1.2m is small for this though. It's still fun to try, so I'm happy.

Al

I have this LNB, working fine. I have it on a fixed dish poited to a cband satellite so can't tell you about KU performance. Otherwise I have no complaints!

~Z

I have the same problem that I can't get both C and Ku at the same spot. I had this couple months ago. My opinion is I was not impressed with this lnbf.
I decided to sell it on ebay. Got a Calamp C-band lnbf instead for $10 on ebay. Happy with the Calamp.
I am happy with it because it was only purchased for experimenting with. I'm sure if I put it on one of my 10' dishes it would do OK, but I seriously doubt it would out perform any of my C-band lnb's. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'm going to give it a tryout on my T90 at some point. I have to modify a T90 lnbf holder, but I'm sure it can be done. I'm sure it will be an interesting project. But, it will probably happen later than sooner. If it will get a C-band signal, I plan to get a Dual C-band lnbf (probably several) for my T90 set-up. If it will work, it'll be great.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.