Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

I have over 40 movies in my queue. 15 to 20 of them are available now. All are 2011 or later movies. I get mine from Atlanta. When I turn in a movie at my local BB. They always mail me a movie the next day. They estimate three days mail to me, but it usually takes two days. I average about 10 movies per month. But I do have a local store. Out of the 99 cent PPV movies that Dish has right now, I have already seen all of them thru BB for FREE.

I was like you. When my store was open I would return to store on say Tuesday, they would mail me one on wed from Baton Rouge , I would get it on Thurs. Now my store is closed, and my discs come from and go to Houston, some 320 miles away. Takes 3 days ,one way by mail ,if I am lucky.

Wish I had a local BB to atleast make it somewhat worth my while.Finally received something to watch (not all) today, and 1 arrived in a damaged mailer. So now I get to wait until Monday for the replacement to be sent out and spend another couple of days before that gets here.Meaning 1 shipment in 2 weeks of service.BB still won't do anything for me.

Anyone know the time of day to call CSR to have the highest chance of talking to someone who understands English? Just had to repeat myself over 4 times that a mailer arrived damaged, and a movie hasn't arrived to the one I talked to.

Anyone know the time of day to call CSR to have the highest chance of talking to someone who understands English? Just had to repeat myself over 4 times that a mailer arrived damaged, and a movie hasn't arrived to the one I talked to.

Why not report this on-line at Blockbuster At Home?

Had already did the email form the other day about the missing dvds, haven't even gotten a response on that.As to why i didn't just mark lost today, grabbed mail out the door wasn't near a computer.

I just want the extra HD channels not the dvds. They should change the service so you dont have to pay for both if you don't want the dvd service.

I just want the extra HD channels not the dvds. They should change the service so you dont have to pay for both if you don't want the dvd service.

The disc in mail IS the bonus. It is the same price as before they added the disc in the mail. You aren't paying for both.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Figures, the latest response I got from Blockbuster about their speeds (won't have 1 full shipment until day 11 of my billing cycle at the earliest) is blaming me on where I put the dvds to return and my local post office.Mind you, no other mail is having problems.Infact I am able to get dvds from Greencine(which is in Calfironia) using the same shipping as Blockbuster nearly 2 days earlier.

I am someone who in the last year has had to file 3 reports about my postal carrier (all 3 times different carriers) not picking up the mail.However, they aren't to blame here if no other mail is having the problem.

After all of the great response time I had been receiving, I've finally hit the crawl.

I got my email last Monday, informing me that they received my returned disc. Now, seven days later, my Discs At Home section shows the dreaded "We are processing your next shipment. It will be sent out as soon as possible.". When I look in my queue, I see 3 movies at "Now", 4 at "Medium Demand", 2 at "High Demand", and 3 at "Very High Demand". Why can't I get a "Now"??

If this is going to be the norm, considering that we don't watch much of the BB channels, it's time for me to drop the BB@Home package....

After all of the great response time I had been receiving, I've finally hit the crawl.

I got my email last Monday, informing me that they received my returned disc. Now, seven days later, my Discs At Home section shows the dreaded "We are processing your next shipment. It will be sent out as soon as possible.". When I look in my queue, I see 3 movies at "Now", 4 at "Medium Demand", 2 at "High Demand", and 3 at "Very High Demand". Why can't I get a "Now"??

If this is going to be the norm, considering that we don't watch much of the BB channels, it's time for me to drop the BB@Home package....

This same thing has happen to just recently. It's been about 7 days or so since BB emailed me saying they received my disc. I also have disc in my queue that say "Now", yet it shows "We are processing your ..." Up until now it's been pretty fast turn around time for me. Mail it back the beginning of the week, and receive a new disc by the end of the week. This is totally unacceptable, especially when most of the movies in my queue are from 2012, 2011, and 2010.
Ghpr13

All mine are older and none are unavailable to any degree. Yet I am just now receiving a title that was mailed out on the 15th.Had to be transfered 3 times and repeated myself 5 times even then I didn't get an answer on the phone when I wanted to know - would a slot be opened up if i mailed back the disc that was marked lost last week arrived today, or would i have to wait until whenever the replacement disc that was shipped out today gets here.

Still waiting for a response to the question as I filled out the form online as well.Absurd if I have to wait until the replacement gets here and back before the slot opens up again.That would mean 3 weeks into my billing cycle before i get 2 complete shipments.

I have had the processing next shipment for almost 2 weeks and I have a few showing available now. Most of my stuff is at least medium demand though, seems like they have only a couple coppies of each movie. Lame

I don't understand why they have you pick between any available disc and only in order of your queue, if when you have an available disc, it's not sent out.
Doesn't make sense. I wonder if Dish's lack of support for BB@H is so people will get fed up and discontinue their BB@H, then Dish can quietly put it to rest and end the @home disc by mail service.
Ghpr13

Looking this morning my queue ni longer says processing next shipment, it instead now shows just lines and a report problem link. They are useless.

Never got a response to my question asked of them "a movie that was reported lost was finally received a week late, and after a replacement had been processed.Will the slot open up to new movies when I mail the way late original back, or only once the replacement gets back" Numerous CSR I talked to were confused even to what I was asking.So no suprise that I never got a response via email.

Is looking like a 1 movie week for me.Mind you it was a movie that was mailed out over 8 days ago.

Just checked my queue this morning, 9 days after getting the 'received prior disc' email.

One of my 'Now' movies is finally showing in the Discs at home section, but with this disclaimer: We are processing your next shipment. It will be sent out as soon as possible.

You get to choose: Send discs only in the sequence in your que (good for series), or next one available.

You get to choose: Send discs only in the sequence in your que (good for series), or next one available.

I have mine set to first available and in a months time I still have only gotten one disk sent

I'm well aware of that. My shipping preference is 'Speed', which I think is kinda ironic in this case.

I had 3 'Now' discs in my queue, why would it take 9 days just to show that they're considering sending one of them to me??

Doesn't seem to help either way anymore. I double checked that my settings were for first available, yet I have one movie that is available and it still hasn't been sent out. It's been 8 business days since they received my disc back.
Ghpr13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)