Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

Never again am I calling Customer Support.Sent them an email asking a simple question yesterday, never got a response.Wow over 13 minutes to get a simple question answered.Some how I wound up with a bonus disc before/instead of any of my questions actually being answered.

Mailed back what I received last week on Saturday, those never cleared at home this week so I had to mark those as lost in mail today.Last week, I had to report a title lost as it never arrived.However, Monday the day the replacement arrived I finally received the original and have watched and mailed it back.The replacement arrived today and I immediately put it in outgoing mail.Do I base the 3 days off the mailing back of the original or the replacement?

It took over 13 minutes and she not only didn't answer me, she didn't understand what I was even asking. Guess it's back to no response email support for me.

Once again, dropped in mail on Monday, cleared on Tuesday, New disc mailed Wednesday. KC distribution center rocks.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Once again, dropped in mail on Monday, cleared on Tuesday, New disc mailed Wednesday. KC distribution center rocks.

I used to have that kind of response... :(

I did too. But now it's gotten really slow. Mailed last disc on Saturday the 20th, the Lansing center mailed me another disc on Tuesday, the 23rd and it's scheduled to arrive on Friday the 26th. Lansing is 81 miles away from my house. No way did Blockbuster mail that disc out on Tuesday, it probably was set up to go out and then made it to the post office on the evening of the 24th. That would explain the slow shipping. When I used Netflix, they were shipping stuff out of Lansing too. Three day turn around times. I would always get three discs in two weeks. If I pushed it, I would be able to get two discs in a week. No way would I be able to get that kind of schedule with Blockbuster.

The discs I mailed back Saturday haven't made it back (had to mark them as lost yesterday).Also took a week to get one of them.

Got email that movies were shipped, site still says processing.does this mean they are shipped or?

Got email that movies were shipped, site still says processing.does this mean they are shipped or?

I usually get shipping and return email at least a day late, if ever. In my past transactions, the website has been udpated immediately, so far as I can tell. Your experience seems to be the oppposite of mine.

Just checked again still processing even though i got the emails. Usually they update around the same time as i get the emails.Do I call blockbuster and deal with English borderline third language support or give it another day (no longer get responses at all by the email form so i have to call)? As shipping today would atleast give me an outside chance at having more than 1 movie (arriving a week late at that) this week.

Mine still shows nothing, was processing for 2 weeks then changed couple days ago to nothing. I never get emails even though I am setup to. :mad:

No where on my account is it saying anything was shipped.However, I got the emails saying otherwise.The CSR I talked to didn't really know why, and just labeled it as "site bug". Couldn't tell me when/if anything was actually shipped out either.

I did too. But now it's gotten really slow. Mailed last disc on Saturday the 20th, the Lansing center mailed me another disc on Tuesday, the 23rd and it's scheduled to arrive on Friday the 26th. Lansing is 81 miles away from my house. No way did Blockbuster mail that disc out on Tuesday, it probably was set up to go out and then made it to the post office on the evening of the 24th. That would explain the slow shipping. When I used Netflix, they were shipping stuff out of Lansing too. Three day turn around times. I would always get three discs in two weeks. If I pushed it, I would be able to get two discs in a week. No way would I be able to get that kind of schedule with Blockbuster.

That's the exact response I get. My disc almost always shows up on Thursday when they project Friday. KC is 3 1/2 hour drive from me.

Wish I got even that sort of response time.highly considering cancelling again soon.

Yeah, this is the reason dropped it before. It's even worse now though. 1 disk in 30 days, with no shipment in sight.

I am at 1 movie in 12 days+ and that 1 movie arrived a week late.Movies I mailed back last saturday haven't returned either. Only reason I came back was because Netflix still won't take payment method.

Anyone by any chance know the math to figure out getting anywhere near moneys worth with dvds?Don't want to chance charges when/if i cancel after I actually do get a full shipment and it returns problem free.At the same time since I have paid for a full month might as well attempt to get something near my moneys worth.

even with the website not showing any shipment I received a disk yesterday a disc that was never in my queue this is ridiculous

Anyone by any chance know the math to figure out getting anywhere near moneys worth with dvds?Don't want to chance charges when/if i cancel after I actually do get a full shipment and it returns problem free.At the same time since I have paid for a full month might as well attempt to get something near my moneys worth.

You get 22 channels for $10 per month. You get BB@H streaming video and one disc at a time for FREE, since we were paying $10 per month before Dish offerd the BB@Home service. So, the monthly cost is ZERO.

Not getting BB@Home at all so it isn't free for me.

Just checked this morning and the movies that were processing yesterday, even though i got emails yesterday saying they were shipped are still "processing"

I had "Gangster Squad" put into my queue two days ago by BB. It was on the unavailable list because it hadn't been release in DVD/Blu-ray yet. When BB added it to my list it showed "Available," the next day it changed to "Medium Demand" and I still have no discs being sent out. Not even the one that shows "Available," which is a movie from 2008!
This BB@H has become just a big joke, and very frustrating...
Ghpr13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts