Anyone noticed that getting Blockbuster disks at home has suddenly slowed to a crawl?

I hate how they handle multi-disc series. There's no way to specify an individual disc. I watched all but the last 3 episodes of Shameless Season 2 during Comcast's free online On Demand preview last week. Would like to just grab Disc 3 of the set. But BB makes you start at disc one. So I'll need to get and send back 2 discs that I've already seen to get to the one I haven't.

Doesn't really matter all that much I guess since it shows as "Very High Demand".

I hate how they handle multi-disc series. There's no way to specify an individual disc. I watched all but the last 3 episodes of Shameless Season 2 during Comcast's free online On Demand preview last week. Would like to just grab Disc 3 of the set. But BB makes you start at disc one. So I'll need to get and send back 2 discs that I've already seen to get to the one I haven't.

Doesn't really matter all that much I guess since it shows as "Very High Demand".
. Yes you can. Add the series, unlock it, then delete the first 2 discs. I have done it before.

. Yes you can. Add the series, unlock it, then delete the first 2 discs. I have done it before.

Thanks! Never knew you could do that.

And Disc 3 is only "Medium Demand" so maybe I'll even receive it someday in the next month.

Hopefully. I have been sent med demand, and even once high demand. I think those categories arent updated all that often

I hate how they handle multi-disc series.
The only part I truly hate is that so many of the discs are unavailable. I signed up for a few TV shows and some were missing all but a one or two discs. Others went straight to the "no longer available" list.

In my case it seems BB decided not to email me anymore. In the last two weeks I have received my DVDs at a rate of one a week but no more notifications for receiving nor shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

There is no integration between the Blockbuster computer system and my Dish account. I have the everything package and when shows come on premium channels there should be some flag to queue items that they can be recorded from my subscribed channels. I have at least 4-5 high/medium demand items that are readily available on premium channels. I bet they would not be high demand if everyone who can get them on their subscribed channels deleted them from their queues. I am now watching this closer and deleting items from my queue as I record them. It seems that they could easily do this for us automatically by adding a category below the queue section and above the not available section with where I can record them from my subscribed channels and remove them from my queue.

In my case it seems BB decided not to email me anymore. In the last two weeks I have received my DVDs at a rate of one a week but no more notifications for receiving nor shipping.

I was cycling through my spam mail yesterday,and found a couple of emails from bb about receiving and shipping next disc.No idea why they were there,others were in the inbox,using gmail.You might want to check in your spam.

I was cycling through my spam mail yesterday,and found a couple of emails from bb about receiving and shipping next disc.No idea why they were there,others were in the inbox,using gmail.You might want to check in your spam.

Not in my case. No email.

You wouldn't happen to using one of those fly-by-night e-mail services like Comcast, would you? They shunt e-mails without even scanning them.

Nope. I am on Google apps for business.

Yea I just happened to look at my que and most have a wait, haveing a BB open makes it a bit better, but who knows how much longer it will be open, hopefully a while!

Dropped in mail on Friday. Mailed new one on Monday. Didn't receive until Friday. Already have a replacement mailed out. Must be a postal issue...

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Mine come from Atlanta, GA and usually take two days. They mail on Monday, I get it on Wednesday.

I've been waiting for two weeks! I called twice and got the lame answer that seems to be SOP with them. I have 17 in my que - THIS IS ABSURD! Now they've taken their phone number off the website!

Well two things with BB@H, one, I tried to put Dajango In Chains which was listed on the BB web site, but when I went to my queue it stated "Not Available" as usual.
Now in a different light, the movie Bait that BB said they were sending me, claims it's in 3D! I looked it up on IMDB and it showed it's in "Real 3D"! This would be great if BB@H started having 3D Blu-rays, but I have a feeling this is a fluke, because it's an Austrian film and a "B" grade movie. I let you all know how it's turn out.

Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)