Are there any Coast To Coast type radio stations?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Just curious if there are any Coast To Coast/Art Bell, conspiracy therory, etc radio stations or rogrma out there on FTA?

On IA5 radio side, you can find Genesis Network (listed as Star 5 & 6, I think), with Alex Jones and Republic Broadcasting Network (listed as RBN), with John Statmiller, both of which have programs considered as conspiracy theory discussion. And on one of your favorites, IA7, White Springs TV. One of the audio subchannels has Chuck Harder, which some might consider a conspiracy theorist.
Although, the correct term is "Alternative Radio". They are definately not "Mainstream Media"....

Al

Voomvoom, have you ever listened to Coast to Coast? It's not a as good now as it was when art was on full-time, but I still enjoy the over all program quite a bit. I live for the open lines nights. Whoo, there are some 'interesting' people out there.

Yes, but it's been a while. Art was still on there then, it's probably been 3 or so years. I didn't particularly like him. I haven't heard this new guy, but he was on Alex Jones show as a guest on Thursday (I think). On Alex's show, he seemed like a likable guy, but I haven't heard him, so I don't know, yet?
On C-band, there are a few (very few) analog Networks still around. I'm thinking Coast to Coast may be on Galaxy 1 (G15) or Galaxy 5 (G14), but I'm probably wrong. And, Larry probably ain't interested in C-band or analog.

Al

This is some certainly odd stuff going on with some of those Ia5 radio stations. While not Art Bell-esque, Scriptures for America and GBC certainly are of the whole "the New World Order is coming!" scheme.

There's also a show on the G10r TV stations called "Out There" which is decidedly lo-fi, but reminds be a lot of the old Art Bell days. It's on at random times on different RTN/MyNetwork stations

If anyone was interersted in a subscription system, Star Choice (Canada) offers a very inexpensive radio package that includes a number of stations across Canada, including commercial talk radio from Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto. Coast-to-Coast is carried by affiliates of the Corus Radio Network.

Just curious if there are any Coast To Coast/Art Bell, conspiracy therory, etc radio stations or rogrma out there on FTA?

Hi Larry
I was interested in that myself as I have hears it on the internet before through a talk show station in California but would like to get it on FTA.Perhaps we should send them an email a suggest the FTA thing to them.

Dave

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)