Are you getting Bravo HD?

As you may know, I started receiving Bravo HD+ yesterday on channel 261. Well, that's over now. I'm getting HD News on that channel now!!!
What's up with that? I think someone is messing with my head and it hurts.

HD Junkie said:
As you may know, I started receiving Bravo HD+ yesterday on channel 261. Well, that's over now. I'm getting HD News on that channel now!!!
What's up with that???

You are really re-inventing VOOM :D Guess what tomorrow is going to bring?

HD Junkie said:
What's up with that? I think someone is messing with my head and it hurts.
I am curios to see which satellite map your STB is set to. Could you let us know your map number? To check the map number in the menu go to Setting, select System Status, and scroll down to the fourth page, if I remember this correctly. The map number should be there. Is it 4560, or something else? And while you are on that page, see how many channels you are getting. Is it 126?

HD Junkie,

If you are still getting HDN (or StarzHD) on channel 261 and if you whant to get "normal" StarzHD on that channel instead, let me know. I think I know how you can fix it. See this post.

Ilya said:
HD Junkie,

If you are still getting HDN (or StarzHD) on channel 261 and if you whant to get "normal" StarzHD on that channel instead, let me know. I think I know how you can fix it. See this post.

Hi Ilya,

Thanks for your concern.
Map # is 4560 and channels are at 126.
I tried the steps in your post #60 but the problem is still there.
I hope Voom will resolve this concern shortly, they are "working" on it and are also two days late in calling back with more info.
Thanks again

HD Junkie

So, switching polarity to "Left_Horiz" didn't help? May be the box itself is defective and it fails to switch polarity to "Left_Horiz"?
Is the problem on channel 261 only? How about 204, 206, 226, 229, and 262?

In any case, please let us all know if you will see BravoHD again, or anything else unusual ;)

Bravo HD+

pederb said:
Any news about Bravo HD on Voom yet?
Yep.
After talking to CSR for 30 minutes last night still trying to resolve my afforementioned channell 261 anomoly, I got Bravo HD+ back on 261 instead of HD News.
I will say one thing about Bravo HD+: unless you love string quartet concertos and operatic singing you might be a little disappointed in that channels' programming :eek:

BRAVO HD and PPV back up!!!!

Hi Guys- just checked and you can tune in Bravo HD and PPV on 261 and 262!!

You need to switch to switch to "Right_Ve" as described

here

:D :D :D

Sean Mota said:
I guess you are seeing it now...

Yes- they had been just feeding HD News, but it looks like they switched back to the BravoHD feed. There was an opera on, now they are showing a repeat of the West Wing. During the break at 1:00pm (central), they ran a bunch of commercials for MSNBC and CNBC. Maybe we will get those, too?

Whoops! I typed too soon.

I see that you can watch CNBC on 226 and MSNBC on 229 using the "Right_Ve" trick.

The CNBC and MSNBC feeds are pretty jerky. They must still be testing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)