Getting new software V726, are you?

Since garveyj is the first to report getting the software upgrade (other than what seattlevoomer1) please report if you've got it. seattlevoomer1 has stated some of the features included in this new release. If you would like to read them, click here

Got it

Got it last night.

One problem... it won't take my PIN number. Called voom and they'll get back with an answer.

Anyone else having the same problem?

John

Got it last night here in Orlando.
The STB was off this morning and had to unplug it to come back on. Then it had no sat signal after boot up. Did a soft reset with the front button then it rebooted again and everything looks OK so far.
Channels surfing with no pixelation but pic slow to come up.
Sent Sean some vid caps to post.

Here are some pictures courtesy of bman549.

Attachments

• S-Video (Nov 17)001.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,206
  • S-Video (Nov 17)002.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)002.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,126
  • S-Video (Nov 17)003.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)003.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,042
  • S-Video (Nov 17)004.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)004.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 750
  • S-Video (Nov 17)005.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)005.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 747
  • S-Video (Nov 17)006.jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17)006.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 751
  • S-Video (Nov 17).jpg
    S-Video (Nov 17).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,061
It is not a mass distribution yet. It is sent in random bunches. Wait until your stb is target. This is a safe approach to send the upgrade just in case the first one find it not to be up to part, VOOM can look at the complaints and stop from going to everyone. So hang in there as the software will get to your stb this week or next week as it is sent daily.

But why is it VOOM has no clue what I'm talking about? LOL I think they need to FIRE all of the CSRs and start from scratch. This companies CS is soooo poor it's unbelievable. I mean everytime I call I get a different answer. I mean come on they all work for the same company, they should all give us the same answer. The people at my local cable company "Cox" are smarter then these gabonzos

Don't know the answer to your question about VOOM CSRs. I stop playing russian roulette with them a long time ago and come to this place to get more facts about VOOM.

Not me but the person who provided me with those pics has 31 OTA channels. Here in NYC I have 44 OTA channels. Most of which I do not care because are different PBS channels with subchannels that come from NJ, Long Island, and other locations. The are some some religious channels as well which I do not care. I hope that answers your question.

dnyce said:
So does the Caller ID work? I've been waiting for that one!!
Yes! It's now implemented!

Its been over a year since Voom started and they are just now implementing caller id? Whoever is managing the programming of this Moto should be FIRED!!!!!

I still wish they would give us the option of displaying the time on the front of the VOOM receiver since the LED's for the clock are already there.

vurbano said:
Its been over a year since Voom started and they are just now implementing caller id? Whoever is managing the programming of this Moto should be FIRED!!!!!

Nice attitude vurb!
Trash them anytime they deliver something. There is always something to complain about, isn't it? ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I still wish they would give us the option of displaying the time on the front of the VOOM receiver since the LED's for the clock are already there.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing? Why doesn't the time show up on the LED? You can clearly see that it's meant to.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing? Why doesn't the time show up on the LED? You can clearly see that it's meant to.

:D
my firewire enabled hd dvr has a nice led clock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)