arguing to get $77

It’s because AT&T is run by a bunch of greedy pigs and they want to punish users who want to use their crappy network. AT&T is too cheap to put up new towers and add bandwidth so they use caps as a deterrent. Between Pandora and Sirius XM I stream 50-60 hours a week on my Evo, depending on how many hours I put in at work in a particular week. I do about 5-6GB/month of data transfer on my phone. Sprint seems pretty committed to unlimited data, unlike like those hogs at AT&T and Craprizon, so no worries here.

So, if ATT didn't do it, another major company would .... then if the other company did , it would spread to the others anyways.

Just called to cancel and was offered the $77/year plan. Took it!

Came up to $108.20 for Sirius Everything and online listening for 1 year. Not bad I guess.

Next year I'll see what they offer. I love listening in my truck and at work on my iPhone or iPod. The guy did offer to allow me to add a 2nd online listening account for my wife for only the $2.99/month price but, she passed on the offer.

I got the same deal you got, slightly over $ 100 for the BOS.
I think it's a very good deal seeing I get everything I am looking for. (X 3 radios in my case)

So, if ATT didn't do it, another major company would .... then if the other company did , it would spread to the others anyways.

But A Fee & Fee is the only major wireless provider to have a ridiculously low 2GB cap. I could blow through that in no time if I wanted to. No data caps for Sprint on smartphones, so it’s not spreading. A Fee & Fee and their bastard child, Craprizon are just a bunch of swine that need to be eradicated for the benefit of all wireless users in America.

But A Fee & Fee is the only major wireless provider to have a ridiculously low 2GB cap. I could blow through that in no time if I wanted to. No data caps for Sprint on smartphones, so it’s not spreading. A Fee & Fee and their bastard child, Craprizon are just a bunch of swine that need to be eradicated for the benefit of all wireless users in America.

AT&T and Verizon are competitors, hardly companies that are getting together to make things rough for the rest.

No caps on Sprint smart phones is a great thing, I think they were the first to do the EVERYTHING package, I never thought I would use the internet on my phone as it's much slower and much more difficult to navigate than a real computer, but , now that I have the ability to use it, I do, not all that much, but I do use it. Use it often to kill time while waiting on others.

AT&T and Verizon are competitors, hardly companies that are getting together to make things rough for the rest.

Yeah right. Keep believeing that.

They used to be the same company, and their monopolistic ways are still alive and well. Both AT&T and Verizon are decedents of the evil AT&T Corporation that was broken up in 1984 and continue the same attitude and ways of business that led to the break up. And while Verizon and Verizon Wireless are two totally separate companies you can see the influence of the Verizon half of Cellco clear as day.

The roots of Verizon, Qwest and SBC (aka the new AT&T) can all be traced back to the the AT&T that was broekn up in 1984

belloq.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts