Arrow

I read it as more super powered visitors to the show, not that Arrow would suddenly get super powers.

More I resd it I got the same thing and seems like the guy Roy who is going to play Flash gets hit by lightning! :) Thi show couldn't come back soon enough and next week it is back and let's hope they continue like last season!! :)

Last edited:
More I resd it I got the same thing and seems like the guy Roy who is going to play Flash gets hit by lightning! :) Thi show couldn't come back soon enough and next week it is back and let's hope they continue like last season!! :)

Flash is Barry Allen. Roy is Ollies's sisters boyfriend and Arrow's future sidekick Speedy.

Grant Gustin from Glee has been cast to portray Barry Allen aka The Flash.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...flash-cast-grant-gustin-in-the-lead-role.html

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 1

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"City of Heroes": Felicity and Diggle head to Lian Yu to look for Oliver; Isabel Rochey (Summer Glau) prepares a hostile takeover of Queen Consolidated; Roy tries to fill the Arrow's absence.

S~

great start with him switching from Vigilante to Arrow and Canary and Flash being brought into the show!! :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 2

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Identity": Oliver discovers that thieves are hijacking medicine being sent to Glades Memorial; Roy is arrested after attempting to stop the thieves; Laurel plans to catch the Arrow.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 3

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Broken Dolls": A criminal once put away by Lance breaks out of prison and returns to his old ways of torturing and killing women; the district attorney seeks the death penalty for Moira.

S~

Good Arrow last night and looks even better next week when Arrow comes face to face with Canary!! :)

Next weeks Arrow looks good and Canary and Arrow meet and I see Flash coming in soon also!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)