Arrow

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Crucible": Oliver learns that a man is transporting illegal guns into the Glades; Felicity shares stunning information with Oliver; Donner asks Laurel out.

S~

Great show last night ad interesting how Canary is Laurel's Sister Sara or is she? ;) 3 smoking hot women Felicity, Laurel and Sara :D :p :) While Oliver tends to the Canary's wounds, he tries to get her to talk about where she came from but she refuses. However, after Oliver and Canary are attacked at the Queen mansion by a trained killer from the League of Assassins, she confesses to how she's connected with the nefarious group. Meanwhile with Moira facing multiple counts of murder and conspiracy for her part in the destruction of ... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193021/ Sorry teachsac just makes me wonder but she could be

Man,I guess that island really does change people. It changed Jacqueline MacInnes Wood(Sara Lance) into Caity Lotz(Sara Lance).

I'm ok with that change. :luvlove:

Caity Lotz-05.jpg

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"The League of Assassins": After Oliver and the Canary are attacked by a trained killer at the Queen Mansion, the Canary confesses where she's from; Moria must choose whether to plead guilty to murder and conspiracy or take her chances in court.

S~

Come on and wait till tomorrow with the spoilers. :(
geesh it hasn't even aired on the west coast yet

Sorry osu I apologize I will wait next time had trouble getting to sleep so came on for a few so I could get sleepy and hit the sack and I went to sleep after it!! :) I still get confused on doing the Spoiler tab so you can hit it to see the spoiler and every time I try it doesn't work!! :)

I also had the Marvel Shield Agents, Revolution, and Tomorrow People on my DVR last night when I decided to watch the Arrow. This is probably my favorite show this season after The Walking Dead--and I don't even really know the DC universe superheroes. Huntress? Black Canary??? I only know Ras al Gul (sp?) from the Batman Arkham City video game. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)