AT&T bundling

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My mistake. I was trying to drop internet and home service. There was no problem when I dropped the internet, but they said I couldnt drop home phone and still bundle. I assumed you had to have home service from that. Sorry to pass on bad info.

larryah said:
My mistake. I was trying to drop internet and home service. There was no problem when I dropped the internet, but they said I couldnt drop home phone and still bundle. I assumed you had to have home service from that. Sorry to pass on bad info.

Can't drop both. You will need 3 services to bundle from AT&T.

Sorry Rudy,
I didn't have time to locate the number your looking for.
I'll see if Ihave it elsewhere over the weekend.

I'm surprised that D* didn't transfer you and give you the number at the same time.

edit:
I found the number you want (heres hoping anyways)

1-800-288-2020

Sorry Rudy,
I didn't have time to locate the number your looking for.
I'll see if Ihave it elsewhere over the weekend.

I'm surprised that D* didn't transfer you and give you the number at the same time.

edit:
I found the number you want (heres hoping anyways)

1-800-288-2020

Thanks Jimbo (and to all). I'm starting to think that wireless only with no landline may be a deal killer here. I'll report final results when I succeed or give up.
Rudy

Thanks Jimbo (and to all). I'm starting to think that wireless only with no landline may be a deal killer here. I'll report final results when I succeed or give up.
Rudy

So, the only AT&T service you have is the ATT Cell service ?
If thats the case, they may not do it.
Fwiw, your only saving $ 5 p/m

Rudy

I think you are right. When I switched my wireless to AT&T I called three different times and every time was given a runaround before finally hearing it wasn't an option on wireless only.

CenturyLink keeps sending me notices about bundling my DirecTV with my phone/internet and I can save $5. My question is this.....if I have problems with my DirecTV service and/or billing, do I call DirecTV or do I have to go thru CenturyLink for everything?

you need a wireline (home phone) or internet setup to bundle

I know I have Qwest for internet and Directv only

You have to change your phone number in your DirecTV account to be your wireless number and then you CAN bundle it and save $5/mo with just wireless and D*. Be prepared for a half hour phone call while they figure out what you are talking about.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)